I Am Waiting for my Time, Hoping and Wishing It Will Work - Burlington, ON

I am 60 years old and have done more diets and ...

I am 60 years old and have done more diets and diet pills to lose weight which i am not a big frame just have a big tummy and so hate it . I have spent thousands on pills and diets and spanx to make me look like i did even ten years ago, lol, like i may as well try this and it better work...... Will keep this up dated staring OCT12/13

1st day 3 hours on mu tummy

Well i am here and started my 1st 1 hour. Wow it was cold then-the pain which is nothing so far. The large one is working while i lie here typing. 3 hours of this to go. I think i have posted this twice.

2nd hour

On 2nd hour is pinching a little more then then front of tummy

3rd hour

All good the last hour was the same as the 2nd hour home now tender tummy still very cold. But it is good. In 6 weeks i go back for pics

1st day after procedure

Not so bad i have some bruising on lower tummy. Very tender but still ok. Cooking turkey for Thanksgiving. So all good

Ouch

4th 5th 6 & 7 day hurts burns but still hopeful
Burlington Plastic Surgeon

This so far for me is the best place,, will keep this up to date when I start on OCT 12/13

Did you end up booking a tummy tuck? Did you see any reduction of fat from your coolsculpting yet? I know it can sometimes take up to 4 months ?
I never seen any results with the cool scultping and i am booking a tummy tuck any very soon. Waiting for my turn to book my vacation. Thx for asking. Did not think any body was reading
It is worth it if you only have a bit to sculpt but i have 5 lbs extra and i tried the sculpting. Not good for me he seen results I seen nothing. It cost me 2500. and he said I really need a tummy tuck, so I asked if he would apply what I have already paid he said he will work it out with me in Jan 2014...dam now I have to do something cause I already paid that large amount. so tummy tuck is in unless he does not apply the 2500. to it, then I cant do it.....so I hope people are ready this.... please reply
4th 5th 6 & 7 day hurts burns but still hopeful
On 2nd hour is pinching a little more then then front of tummy
I can't wait to see how this turns out. Thanks for posting, I'm just in the early research stages.