Fat Injection/ Brow Lift - Ontario, CA

Be aware. This is going to be a long, hard healing...

Be aware. This is going to be a long, hard healing process. They stated return to work within a week. This procedure will take over a year and may require addtional procedures.

Ive been in constant care for two weeks 24 hours a day, very depressed.

Yet to see anything positive, but the pain and shame, agony are extremely hard to bare.

I hope you are doing better.
Omg, sending pryers and well wishes your way.
OMG! Sorry you are going through that :( I had fat transfer last year under my eyes, cheeks and brows, but thankfully I had minimal swelling and bruises. Hope you are feeling better now.

LifeStyle Lift Dr. Brian K. Michida, is a liar and con artist he hAs disfigured me for life

Disfigured for life by Dr. Brain K. Michida,

Wow I'm really sorry you had this experience. There looks like a lot of swelling around your eyes - much more than is to be expected after a fat graft. Can you find a new plastic surgeon to take care of you?
How about posting a current ' 1month post op ' pic ?. The early pics u posted ur face is distorted w swelling & bruises ( to be ecpected after a forehead lift) ..Im sure your face is looking much much better by now. Looking forwsrd to seeing ' current' pics.
See Thread lift Puckering / Pinched, Ontario CA, for the lastest pics
dr. michia

Life style lift Dr. Brian k. Machida, he is a lying sack of shit, got my medical records finally, and he stated that I wouldn't see him. I did see him and ASK him what he could do to help me, I told him I can't live like this. He just looked at me, then tried to leave the room, then I stated, I'm not done speaking with you. He came back into room, and told me the only thing to do was massage the area and drink a bottle of vodka, what kind of SOB, tells u to drink after they have disfigures u for life.