Fat Injection/ Brow Lift - Ontario, CA

Be aware. This is going to be a long, hard healing...

Be aware. This is going to be a long, hard healing process. They stated return to work within a week. This procedure will take over a year and may require addtional procedures.

Ive been in constant care for two weeks 24 hours a day, very depressed.

Yet to see anything positive, but the pain and shame, agony are extremely hard to bare.

LifeStyle Lift Dr. Brian K. Michida, is a liar and con artist he hAs disfigured me for life

Disfigured for life by Dr. Brain K. Michida,
dr. michia

Life style lift Dr. Brian k. Machida, he is a lying sack of shit, got my medical records finally, and he stated that I wouldn't see him. I did see him and ASK him what he could do to help me, I told him I can't live like this. He just looked at me, then tried to leave the room, then I stated, I'm not done speaking with you. He came back into room, and told me the only thing to do was massage the area and drink a bottle of vodka, what kind of SOB, tells u to drink after they have disfigures u for life.

Wow I'm really sorry you had this experience. There looks like a lot of swelling around your eyes - much more than is to be expected after a fat graft. Can you find a new plastic surgeon to take care of you?
How about posting a current ' 1month post op ' pic ?. The early pics u posted ur face is distorted w swelling & bruises ( to be ecpected after a forehead lift) ..Im sure your face is looking much much better by now. Looking forwsrd to seeing ' current' pics.
See Thread lift Puckering / Pinched, Ontario CA, for the lastest pics
I hope you are doing better.
Omg, sending pryers and well wishes your way.
OMG! Sorry you are going through that :( I had fat transfer last year under my eyes, cheeks and brows, but thankfully I had minimal swelling and bruises. Hope you are feeling better now.
"Nature ALWAYS heals given the opportunity". By using the warm & cool & comfrey & arnica externally And tumeric powder (in a little warm coconut milk 3 times daily before meals) u will be fieeling much much better within 72 hours. Stay in touch & let me know how you're progressing. I have no idea where u are however the following u can find at a good big pharmacy..no script needed...or purchase online. 1. homeopathic arnica 9x or 12x...4 tabs is a dose (1 dose dissolved under tongue 3 times daily)..for bruising, swelling & trauma 2. homeopathic apis mel 30c same dosage & frequency as above 4 tabs x 4 times daily dissolved under tongue. will resolve redness & swelling very quickly & well.. These have no side effects, & will not interact with any/all other medications u may be taking. do get back to me in 3 days & let me know how u are progressing. Now be like Nike & "just do it"...ok? (its all going to be worth it in the end..
I feel so for you suffering. I am an integrated medical dr. May I suggest you make a tea of comfrey leaf tea.& apply warm compress..followed by cold..(5 mins warm 1 or 2 mins cold)... Soak a clean soft cloth in warm COMFREY TEA (make it as per regular tea..1 teaspoon per cup of water..steep 5 to 10 mins..you can purchase online..google buy comfrey leaf) ..wring out still leaving the towel moist.. Place all over the face..place a clean hand towel over the moist towel..relax for 5 to 10mins. Remove cloth..then splash your face in cool comfrey tea (add some ice blocks) Then repeat the warm cloth..& the cool splash as above. Dry gently. Gently massage in a little ARNICA OIL OR CREAM..(buy online or from a big pharmacy or wholefoods store) Do this 3 times daily ideally..once is a must. INTERNALLY TUMERIC POWDER (not the capsules) 1 heaped teaspoon on tumeric mixed in 1/4 to 1/3 cup of warm water x 3 times daily before meals. This will have you feeling & looking much much better with 72 hours. Any more information u want I will be happy to help..or u can google ie..medical studies on tumeric for pain inflammation & swelling. same for comfrey & so on.. Just ask if i can help further

Thank you, love I'll give it a try, tried everything else. I believe I've been conned.

Omg I hope you are feeling better

Thank u, I got conned, lied and deceived, all for money,

What happened? Did you get an infection?
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Aw.. yea they're always a bit shallow on the 'return to work' estimate. This is a great place to get whatever you're feeling off your chest though; journaling is therapeutic and doing it here might help others. Could you give more details? Are you one or two weeks post? Did you just have a fat injection/brow lift, or have you had revisionary procedures already. Constant care... is that in a hospital, or by family? Whatever it is, sounds rough. I hope you feel better soon.