30 Hrs Pre-op Getting Lots of Butterflies!!! - Ontario, CA

I am currently 5"7 170lbs currently a small 36 B,...

I am currently 5"7 170lbs currently a small 36 B, I am having 425 cc high profile under the muscle with a dual plane on the left side! Starting to get nervous!! Just dreading the recovery time as I sleep on my sides and stomach only. How long before I'll be able to sleep normally again? How bad is the first week post-op recovery time? Ian very excited to finally have a bigger chest as I've been insecure about it my whole life. Also trying to figure out how big I'll be in the end! Anyone else have similar stats and wish to share their final size?
Dr Scott Barr

My surgery went great!!! I know they don't look normal yet that's going to take awhile !! I'm on day 2 now with hardly any sleep. I find I have to sleep sitting up , which wakes me up every hour. If I sleep on my back I wake up and they are so sore. Think I'm going to try to sleeping on my side tonight as they are feeling a little less tender . Hope I can get a full nights sleep tonight. Other than that I returned to work (light duties) the day after and things ares looking up...will post before and after photos a little later on :) overall I am very happy with the new additions :)
How'd your surgery go?
I am also dreading sleeping on my back!! Wishing you a speeding recovery and countless hours of uninterrupted sleep ;)
Good luck! Why are they just doing dual plane on one side?
They did a dual-plane on one side only because they were uneven. They are perfectly in line now and look great!
You will be okay. A few days ago, I had a boob job. I am a stomach sleeper and I have had no issues because of the pain medicines that they give you. You will be so out of it that you could probably sleep upside down lol. So, I have no issues sleeping on my back. I just layer on the pillows. You will be okay! They do this stuff all day everyday.