Tummy Tuck Wraps - Ontario, CA

YEAH I GOT IT AS WELL AND THERE WAS 6 IN A BOX I...

YEAH I GOT IT AS WELL AND THERE WAS 6 IN A BOX I DID EVERYTHING RIGHT AND LOST NONE AND THEY CHARGED ME 50.00 AND TO BOOT THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD THREE TIMES AFTER THAT MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FIND PRINT. I WENT TO A LAWYER AND THIS IS GONE TO THE FRAUD AND BETTER BUSSINESS bureau.. they dont even call you back nor refund the money when it is not working DONT BUY
dr holton

This can't be the It Works Wraps from a reputable distributor because they come 4 in a box, not six and they are $59 for 4 not $50 for 6
At least there is an honest post on here. I was a distributer and quit only because this product is a scam. I was tired of lying to customers that they really do work when in reality they don't. Want to see better results for cheap?? But vicks or icy hot wrap with plastic wrap and go for a walk. Drink a gallon of water a day and you only spent $10 the most and you will actually sweat.
Thank you for your honesty! I am so tired of seeing my "friends" that are trying to make money selling this crap. I am always honest when people ask me (because I did try them) and tell them they don't work, even if it pisses some people off.
Did you buy these wraps from a doctor?  Just curious.  Sorry you didn't get any results.