Not Too Happy Right Now, Only 2 Weeks Post-Op

I am 21 male and lost over 175lbs. I had alot of...

I am 21 male and lost over 175lbs. I had alot of loose skin so I had a tummy tuck done at the same time as my chest.

It's been about 2 weeks post-op, and im very happy with my tummy tuck. As for my chest, I think my surgeon could have done a better job. My right nipple is smaller then my left one now, and the right one seems to pop out like a button now, while my left one seems stretched....Also my chest is smaller, but still not flat...like not near flat.

I wanted the chest reduction mainly so I can go outside on a windy day and not worry about people seeing my chest when the wind blows, but at this current time, I still wouldn't go outside on a windy day.

I know im only 2 weeks into recovery, but I can tell that my chest isn't right. I mentioned it to my surgeon and he sais it's swelling, but I can't see the swelling making THAT much of a difference. I can only wait and see how time treats me. I HOPE that if it doesn't get better, he will try again and also fix my nipples free of charge. Knowing my luck ill have to pay to get it corrected.

Tummy tuck was great, but as for my chest I can't make a definite decision yet.