Freedom from Pain - Ontario, ON

Hi all I will start by telling you I am a 49 yr...

Hi all I will start by telling you I am a 49 yr old woman that has been told for several years that I needed this procedure done to help with pain I experience daily due to thoracic spine spurs secondary to a car accident six years ago. I have always been large chested and now that age has set in they are causing more problems. I first saw my surgeon over a year ago and was told that he wouldn't touch me because of diabetes and smoking. I left that office and went on a mission to stop smoking. Now quit one year and sooo ready to do this. I have several pain issues from that accident so I call this step one to a new healthier pain free ME.

Hi ladies I am updating my profile with new...

Hi ladies I am updating my profile with new pictures of my girls:) my previous back pain is totally gone. I did have under arm liposuction to remove the fat which I paid for. I thought it would be the best thing to maintain symmetry. Please comment on Ebay you think. These new pictures are 10 days post OP. Sorry it took so long to update but I am feeling well and much lighter
Dr Vick Chahal

I did not choose this doctor I was referred by my pain specialist. He is nice and so far has answered all my questions.

Such a big difference! Way to go on quitting smoking. This was a powerful motivator. I still haven't told my mom I got this done. But I wish she would quit smoking too so she could have it done. She is retired now and hates to wear bras so I wish she could have this done too!
You look really good. Good luck
Your pics look good. Are the steri strips tight? My PS did use any on my incisions.
The steri strips are right,dry and actually very irritating. I will be able to have a total shower for the first time on April 11 and as they fall off the incisions I can take them off. Very anxious to have them gone because alot of blood under them so I can't actually see the healing but I know I am due to the itchy skin and the zingers from the nerves.
Hi Canadian Lady, I can't believe how much smaller and better your beautiful boobies look! This is very reassuring to me as I prepare for my BR on Monday. I also LOVE hearing that your back pain is gone. I have terrible shoulder pain and I am certain my BR will relieve most if not all of it. Congratulations!!
Birch I am amazed how good my back feels. I find I have to sit straight up now to correct my posture from so many years of being weighed down. I also have thoracic spine spurs due to a car accident and so far I have had significant relief from that. Good luck on Monday I will be thinking of you.
Thank you Canadian Lady. :) So happy for you that you have gotten such relief from your back pain. I too was in a car accident years ago, which caused issues that have improved significantly, however I was left with the shoulder & neck pain. My PS told me that he often has patients come in who handled the size/weight of their breasts fairly well until something happened that stopped them being as active or caused an injury. Then the weight of the breasts becomes a chronic issue. He said almost all of the time, BR gives immediate and dramatic relief. Thank you for your good thoughts on Monday! Much appreciated! :)
Congratulations !!
You'll be amazed at the instant pain relief too .... One of my best decisions I've made yet! Good luck... Your in the right place!

Welcome and thank you for posting your review.  I am so happy you are here with us.

good luck to you,keep us posted,,i cant wait to get mine done next week! and this forum is the best place for advise and support!