I Really, Really Wanted to Like This!

When I read about Jenu I was pumped! It seemed...

When I read about Jenu I was pumped! It seemed like an inexpensive and easy way to deal with my two biggest pet peeves; crows feet and thin lips. I purchased Jenu from its website and frankly it seemed a little sketchy at first. My confirmation email was almost too simple and every time I checked on my order it was in the "processing" status. But eventually it arrived and the packaging was beautiful! I charged that baby up and started my new regimen the very next evening. Four weeks, then eight weeks, then twelve weeks and still no results. I looked up all the info and you tube videos I could find just to make sure I was doing it correctly. And yes I was. :( I really wanted to like this and I really wanted it to work, but I guess the saying "If it's too good to be true, it probably is" sums this up really well. I made a trip to my dermatologist for Botox and it feels like I kinda got ripped off. But then again if this wand could do what Botox does it really should cost more. Hopefully I can sell it and get some of my money back. If anyone has any tips I would be willing to try again.
n/a

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

So you had absolutely no changes with this treatment? That's disappointing! It's not as expensive as something like Botox, but for $250 one would still hope to see some improvement, even if not to the extent of botox.

No, I'm sad to say I didn't. I really liked the lip moisturizer that came in my package but I didn't see any softening of lines. It was very disappointing. :(