One Year After 5 Fraxel Treatments

My doctor recommended 5 treatments for acne...

My doctor recommended 5 treatments for acne scarring. I would definitely say that it evened out the color on my face and my skin feels smoother. I was disappointed that it didn't quite live up to its promise and my doctor offerred to do another one for free (I am thinking of going back for it). I am in my mid-30's and Asian.

You have to decide whether it's worth the money because all the scars will not disappear. I think it was worth it because some scars did fade and got lighter, there was definite improvement in overall complexion, and got rid of most of discoloration (from sun and acne).

I strictly followed the recommended regimen such as using the bleaching cream before and after the procedure and still never leave the house without putting on sunblock.

The procedure is somewhat painful, but it helps if you take pain medication beforehand. It takes at least 4-5 days before the swelling and redness to go away. You still look quite red after 3 days, but no one can tell the difference after 6 days.

Hi wondering if you are of Indian origin. What settings did he use on you? Did you do your under eye area as well? Thanks.
Did you perform the Fraxel on the entire face area?