One Week of Pain for Bigger Boobs? Sign Me Up!

I kept a diary during my recovery from breast...

I kept a diary during my recovery from breast augmentation. Looking at it, I was miserable beyond description the first week and doing fine after that. Isn’t it obvious why I got it done? ROFL I wanted bigger boobs! At least I can admit it was a total vanity experience. Before the procedure I was a B and now I’m a D. BIG difference. For the first week I had so much trouble with my drains and I didn’t sleep at all. They gave me painkillers and I called three times to try to get higher doses but they wouldn’t give them to me. OMG it was the worst! I went through periods of being very hot and very cold and couldn’t do anything about it. The aches were HORRIBLE and I also was constipated (TMI, sorry) for 6 days and I didn’t feel well again until 7-8 days later. Then the second week everything started improving. My drains came out and I had my follow-up chat with my doc. I got the first glimpse of my new boobs as the nurse redressed me and it was GREAT. OMG! What motivation! My advice: Prepare for the pain. Recovery HURTS. If it’s still worth it then it’s a successful procedure. Also, choose your doc wisely. Some regular docs try to get away with doing plastic surgery and they can mess you up. I don’t believe in personal recommendations. Everyone’s experience is different. It’s embarrassing to ask but a good doc won’t be afraid to show you his certificates and diplomas. You can also check online with whoever certified him to make sure he’s telling the truth.