One Hour After Restylane Lip Enhancement

Last night, I was up late reading all sorts of...

Last night, I was up late reading all sorts of restylane lip reviews. Some said I would not wish resty on my worst enemy. others said I love resty and my fabulous new luscious lips. Some major pain, some minimal. I wondered how could the reviews vary soooo much?? SO, i'm here to report my initial experience and results. I had restylane put into my upper lip plumped this afteroon, which time will tell in the next few days how it all settles in....however, wanted to say the pain is NOT that bad at all!! I was expecting to be crying on the table! The doc gave me a nerve block injection inside my mouth, under my upper lip on each side. It was a very mild poke/shot feeling. Then, my lips numbed up and I only felt the needle ever so slightly as he was injecting. Sooo much better than i had anticipated. Now I have swollen upper duck lip, yet I trust in the next few days it will go down and I will finally have a new sexy upper lip!! (it barely existed b4) i will return with any continued reviews as my lip is healing up!

Having my lip done was not only as painful as childbirth, it felt as though it was going in my nose i have pin dot bumps in my lip, and to boot my lip is back to the way it was , the dr. said some people absorb the resty, how can that be, is there any one out there with this problem , pain for no gain.
The bumps should go away in a couple of weeks. I wish Docs would tell people that they will feel those bumps! After a month, the bumps really do smooth out and the feeling is much more smooth and pillowy. The first time I had it done I was worried after the swelling went down and I could feel it in there, but unless the doc does a bad job it does go away.
Three days later, the lip swelling has gone way down. I'm happy with the size and shape of the lip. Only area of concern is the bumps! They are not so much visible yet I can definitely feel them on the inside of my upper lip. Does anyone know if these actually smooth out and go away?? I was told they would, yet they are not budging yet. Fingers crossed.