Scar by Nose - Omaha, NE

When I was younger I had a mole by my nose and my...

When I was younger I had a mole by my nose and my mom told me to get rid of it by placing battery acid. It got rid of the brown color but I formed a scar. It makes me really self couscious about my face because I don't feel pretty.

I went to a derma doctor when I was 15 years and he injected something which flatten it. It lasted a couple months and then came back again.I left it alone for ten years and went back to the same doctor and he suggested that he cut it out. I was too scared and so I decide to think about it more. I then went to a different doctor who injected something and this time it didn't do any good.

I was wondering what the best solution would be to make it look better or what the first derma doctor said is the best option.I especially hate it when I smile it shows more. Pls help.

Try dermaflage, i use it and it is the best thing i have ever tried, better than surgery or collagen injections, its a cosmetic silicon that works so no mistakes with surgery!
Good Day to all,

When it's my time of menstrual period, breakout is really damaging. Pimples are all over my face and it leaves scars around my face.keeps me conscious all the time. I try a lot of medications and still searching for the best solution. Hope you can help me with this.

Thanks,
[url=http://www.facebook.com/suzy.araneta]Suzy[/url]

Hi mav,

I had a mole on my back cut out 1 week before I got married. I was a bit worried about having a scar, but it did not hurt, leave a scare of come back it was super easy and I haven't had to worry about it since. Just some info, hope it helps. Please keep us updated as to what you decide.

Thanks so much,