Twins Full Term, 6 Months of Breast Feeding Left Things Saggy, but It's Looking Great After the "Mommy Makeover" - Omaha, NE

My first consult with Dr. Edny was 3 years ago. ...

My first consult with Dr. Edny was 3 years ago. Since that time, I researched the procedures extensively and had consults with several other surgeons. Dr. Edny and staff were by far the most professional and straightforward and offered the most comprehensive care plan I found in this area. Most importantly, they made me (a very modest person) feel at ease. I don't envision myself as someone who fits the stereotype for a person who chooses to have cosmetic procedures, and I'm very fiscally conservative, so making the choice to have the mommy makeover was not something I took lightly. One week post-op, I am so glad I made the choices I did. If you are considering any type of procedure, I cannot recommend Dr. Edny enough. Once you decide that you want to do this for yourself, you have the support of your family, and you have a plan for the financial aspects of whatever procedure you are choosing, have a consult with Dr. Edny and ask lots of questions. He was very considerate in answering all of my questions and not making me feel rushed. Carmen, his nurse, and Kim, the OR nurse, we both exceptional care providers as well. When I've called with questions, they've been answered timely. I would encourage you to really think about and ask questions about the post-op recovery period, as that is the area where I was most surprised. First of all, those first few days after my surgery were fairly painful and I had under-estimated how long I'd need my husband to be home with me (and I have a fairly high pain tolerance). Additionally, little details such as post-op sleeping positions, special garment wear, activity restrictions, timing of follow-up appointments, and general "what to expect" are all questions I wish that I'd asked a bit earlier in the process. Nonetheless, Dr. Edny and his staff have been wonderful in helping me choose the right procedures, have realistic expectations, and make it through the post-op recovery process. I'm very satisfied.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edny is obviously a skilled surgeon and someone I would send my sister or friend to. Although the consultations with him involve very personal issues, he is always professional, courteous, conservative, and matter of fact.