33 Year Old Mom of 2 Ready to Get Her Groove Back :) - Omaha, NE

1 week out and FREAKING!!!!! One second I'm so...

1 week out and FREAKING!!!!! One second I'm so excited and can barely stand it and then the next I'm crying and thinking of cancelling. I have never had surgery before so that unknown alone is scarey.
Whenever I start to loose my nerve I picture myself comfortable in all my clothes and maybe a bikini this summer. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!! A BIKINI!! I haven't touched one since I was 21, maybe even 20. Just feeling confident in my own skin is worth it.
My husband is so sweet. I have been working so hard the last 3 years to get where I am and he says how beautiful I am but he understands why I need to do this.
Very few people know I'm having this done. I don't want to deal with the stigma of the procedure. So I am thankful for a site like this :)

Good luck honey I promise after recovery the only regret you'll have is not doing it years ago and he'll with what people think I talk about my surgery day and night and most people say oh you don't need surgery you can just exercise and loose the weight. I just tell them well you show me how and I'll do it
Good luck! Keep us posted!
I so agree with the first comment. You will love your results. Best of luck to you :)

It's Monday, TT Wednesday Morning!!

Getting excited and then random bursts of tears. I've never had surgery before but I will have my faithful nurse friend by my side :) She has also had a TT done and knows exactly what I'll be going through.
I just keep thinking bikini, no more muffin top, no more sucking my belly button into my spine and being able to wear whatever I want!!! WooHoo!!
Thank you for ALL the support. I really appreciate it!

Time is near for a new you. Keep us posted. See you on the flat side!!

Tomorrow!

Getting kind of excited. Can't wait to be on the flat side! Just sitting here dreaming of summer :) I will try and add some pre pics tonight.

Can't wait to be a hot mama again ;)
Jajaja love it.. yes mam and you will be.. yeey ;)

On the flat side!!

I was so surprised when I woke up on the day of surgery with only excitement and made just a few butterflies :) The staff at Village Pointe Aesthetic Surgery were AMAZING. They go out of their way to make you feel cared for and comfortable.
Getting to the car was an eye opener but still not as bad as I thought it would be. I was surprised at how awake I was when I got home and only napped on and off throughout the afternoon. Getting up when my hubby got home was a whole other deal!! Oh my!! I thought I was going to pass out! And I like to think I'm a pretty tough cookie. When is a good time to get up? 1 hour into pain pill? I took it last night and tried to get up 15 minutes later and threw up some of the meds :( I am going to call my doc and ask for nausea meds. My stomach feels pretty yucky.
Drainage isn't bad. 25cc's out of both last night and I'm assuming the same by the time we do it again. I'm allowed to shower Friday but I may hold off until the weekend for that little adventure!! I will try and post pics today of pre and binder pics :)

No kidding! I've worked my butt off (literally ha!) in the gym and my tummy was not following the parade!
Hilarious, Staci! Congratulations, I hope it's smooth sailing from here on out. :)

Itchy and Swell Hell

Woo wee! A little itchy today. I think I might be having a slight reaction to the large amounts of antibiotics :( I called and they said I could take some benedryl but if it got worse to let them know and they would switch meds. Got up 1 to many times this morning and feeling the effects a little. I have to remember to pace myself.
Also, took a look at my booty and I believe we have full on swell hell setting in! Ha!! This is a crazy ride so far!!!!!!

Welcome to the flat side! Happy healing hun!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I have enjoyed talking with Dr. Miller and dealing with his staff. They have all been extremely helpful and supportive. Now being post op I found out how amazing this facility is!! I recommend everyone go there. Amazing support :)