Liposuction of Flanks and Thighs - Omaha, NE

It seemed growing up I always remember having...

It seemed growing up I always remember having extra "love handles." I had been overweight but never too extreme! I had been up and down with my weight, but I honestly no matter how hard I thought I worked out, those love handles wouldn't disappear. I was so self-conscious with how my side and back looked in shirts I would always have a sweat shirt or jacket on to help conceal those spots. I had a good self-esteem though, but I had tried to my extent to get rid of those trouble areas.

I had tumescent liposuction 10 months ago and the process went smooth since I was under general anesthesia which is how I wanted it. I remember being extremely sore and definitely bruised. I had three days off and worked a 12 hour shift on my feet my 4th day post-op. I was constipated and wearing the compression garment waddling trying to be inconspicuous since I didn't want anyone to know I had had liposuction done. I will not recommend that, but I made it through and had more days to recover after that day. All in all, after 1 1/2 to 2 weeks I felt much better! Was still sore, but each day got better. Anyways, I wanted to pot my results, because I notice a positive difference and I am very happy with my results. I still work out regularly but I am very pleased and glad to have done this procedure!! I recommend it!

Hi there, thanks for sharing your journey with us. You look really good post-op!