Omaha Physician Proves Skill Twice - Omaha, NE

I have a unique story that anyone considering...

I have a unique story that anyone considering cosmetic surgery needs to hear...
In the mid-80's, I had Rhinoplasty by Dr. Steven Denenberg  to correct a deviated septum and reshape my nose. I lived in Omaha at the time and was extremely pleased with the results. I had the nose of my dreams.
In 2011, I was rear-ended, my vehicle was totaled, and my face hit the steering wheel, which not only broke my nose, but resulted in daily headaches (similar to brain freeze). As the nose was healing, I had a bump on one side and a dent on the other. Even though I now lived in WA state, I flew back to Omaha to have Dr. Denenberg examine me.
I flew to Nebraska and had the Revision Rhinoplasty (and added Chin Implant) in October of 2013.
There was minimal pain, I could breath and eat the next day.
When the bandages were removed a week later, I couldn't believe my eyes... I saw my perfect nose again. And the BEST part was NO MORE HEADACHES. I love my profile!

Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Having had other surgeries, including laser resurfacing and ear augmentation, as well as non-cosmetic procedures, you will not find a more knowledgable, caring, and personable physician. Dr. Denenberg took extra time to answer my questions (even emailed me), but I never had any concerns because I trusted him completely. When I was debating to have the surgery, Dr. Denenberg said the words that helped me decide: "When you look at your nose, if seeing the evidence reminds you of the accident, then have it fixed."

Thank you for sharing your experience! You look beautiful!