In Your Hands - Omaha, NE

I had a MM, BR, and lipo on my love handles. I'm...

I had a MM, BR, and lipo on my love handles. I'm 58 years old and have wanted his for years, but it just wasn't in the cards until now. I put my trust in him and God and took the step Nov. 2 , 2012 . It has now been 3 1/2 months and I am so thankful and greatful that I had this done. The procedure was not at all as difficult as most people say. I was on pain meds for two days, which my husband insisted on to stay ahead of the pain, but by the third day ibuprofen as needed. The most difficult part for me was the back pain. Icing helped immensely with that. I love the way I look and I can't begin to tell you how much easier I can move around.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Researched and reading reviews. I consulted with different Drs. and decided to go with Dr. Heieck at Aesthetic Surgical Images in NE. He was wonderful and so is his surgical staff. Was I concerned about all the what if's? Absolutely. I visited many times before-hand with my Dr. where he took the time to answer all my questions. He assured me I was healthy and in good hands.

I'm glad you're pleased with your results. Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!