35 & 3 C-sections in 3 Yrs Left Me Unable to Recognize Myself in the Mirror. Now, I'm Proud of What It See! - Omaha, NE

After having three 10lb. babies via c-section...

After having three 10lb. babies via c-section within a three year period, my 5'1" frame had been through too much to just 'bounce back' as they say. It left me feeling depressed and it effected the value I placed on myself. As a mom, I always put my kids first, and I still do. There was this moment during a conversation with my daughter, who was now 11, that left me in tears. I was having a hard time finding something to wear to an event, that didn't show my flap of extra skin that now hung from my abdominal area and didn't show how much my breast sagged, from breast feeding. She said, "Mom. You always tell us that if we don't like something then you should look at it as a whole, and change what's wrong with it, no one is going to do it for you." I was telling my kids to be strong, and not to fear change, and to take pride in who they are, and I was not taking my own advice! I decided to schedule the consultation with Dr. Edney. I had no idea where to even start. My negative body image left me feeling like I was "unfixable" so to speak. I never imagined I could look the way I do today! I always told myself, if I could only look like I did before the pregnancies. I can honestly say, at 35 with 3 kids, I look like the woman the 'old' me would have aspired to be! I'm proud to say that those "unfixable" body issues that no exercise or diet in the world could have changed are now just a memory. I went from a 41" waist to a 26" waist and a 36C to a full 34 DDD in one easy procedure. I feel like the woman I was meant to be! My confidence has been brought to a whole new level. I don't feel frumpy or older than I am, and my whole mindset of what I can do with this one life I have has changed. My ambition and positive outlook has grown into other areas of my life as well. My marriage has improved, my kids love my newly revived energy towards life, and I'm proud of myself again! I really wish I had done this years ago! I thought I was selfish for spending the money on something like this, until I realized how selfish I was for not giving my family the best possible me! There are so many payment options available. It makes it possible for every budget. They worked with me and they will work with you too. Dr. Edney and his team understand real life and real people. You work hard and deserve to look your best too! It's not something that's out of your reach, you just have to take the first step, and see what Asthetic Surgical Images can do for you!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Edney was amazing! I have worked in healthcare for over ten years. So, when I began to look for a surgeon, I started with credentials. His experience and contributions to his field blew me away. If anyone was going to preform my surgery, it was going to be him. Then I met him at my initial consultation, and I was very impressed. The time he took to answer all of my questions, his warm approach, and his overall manner made me feel a sense of comfort and compassion I had never experienced before. He was attentive and reassuring through the entire process, from the initial consultation to the final post-surgical follow up. I recommend Dr. Edney to anyone thinking about a cosmetic surgery.

I'm so happy for you! What would you say was the most difficult part of healing?
P.s. how is your recovery? I'm a little concerned about my kids coming home from school seeing me. Will I be in a stuper? They are 7,almost 6 and almost 4...
Wow!I can't wait til I'm on the other side and feel the same way you do about my body again! I'd love to see pics, you must look amazing! I've been thinking about doing a mm since my last baby was born. He is almost 4 now. So my day of transformation is Sept 4! I can't imagine how it will feel to love what I see in the mirror again...almost surreal. Thanks for your inspiring post!