Gyno Surgery - Omaha, NE

I had surgery for bi-lateral gyno. Mine was not...

I had surgery for bi-lateral gyno. Mine was not evident from just looking at me. I am pretty muscular and the gyno was covering my pectoral regions. I had both the excision of the glands, and lipo as well to clean up the area. Following the surgery I was much sorer than I had anticipated. I would recommend 5 days off from doing anything following procedure. Swelling has steadily went down. I am a month out now and have appx. 75 percent of my strength back. Still have swelling, tenderness, and numbness, however, I was aware of all these possibilities going in. Chest is looking much improved and can't wait to start working out soon to help add some much needed detail to the area. I will try to post photos in the future. All in all, I am completely satisfied in the facility, Dr. Bruneteau, and the procedure.

Thank you for sharing with us in the community.  You definitely need to rest after this procedure and allow recovery time.

Please consider sharing your before and after pictures.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruneteau was complete and concise with his assessment and the actual procedure that he used on me to fix my bi-lateral gyno. I was fully confident in his skills and his ability to listen to what I expected from the procedure. I love the fact that I never felt rushed out of the office. The procedure went great and I am completely happy with the overall experience with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone who might be having the same procedure. You get what you pay for, and I am a happy customer!