So Glad I Did It! - Omaha, NE

I had upper and lower ab as well as flank and...

I had upper and lower ab as well as flank and lumbar liposuction on August 15. After speaking with other Surgeons I decided on Dr. Finkle shortly after meeting with him. Dr Finkle took the time to talk with me and answer all of my questions himself (unlike other surgeons who seemed too busy for my questions and referred me to the coordinator). He also went through my medical history and took extra precautions with my surgery and recovery due to a my higher than normal risk for blood clots....Something other surgeons hadn't discussed. I was very impressed with his approachability but also his confidence in the procedure and the results I would see. My husband was also impressed when he met him the day of surgery and appreciated Dr. Finkle taking the time to answer some questions he had. Overall we were both very happy with Dr. Finkle and his staff, everyone we have encountered has been helpful and kind! As far as the surgery goes, I'm still very swollen but I can see the difference in my shape already and I'm beyond excited, I hope to be able to post some before and after pictures soon!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing your pictures. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Congrats!!!