A Great Liposuction Experience! - Omaha, NE

My Story: I recently had Liposuction done on my...

My Story:
I recently had Liposuction done on my legs, arms, and abdomen. I have always carried heavier and after trying what I felt was every option, I concluded it was time to seek some drastic measures. I am very glad I did. My experience is definitely worth sharing. After making the decision I wanted to find the perfect doctor for the task. I visited several offices to find the best fit. I even visited with different doctors within these offices. I found my perfect place, Surgical Images. There were several things that attracted me.
First was the comfortable yet professional atmosphere. It was very clean and inviting.
Next, was the staff. They were very friendly and informative. I must add here they dropped everything for me, regardless of what was going on they were always attentive. Another nice attribute to this office was a personal staff. Though there were many doctors, nurses, P.A.s , and secretaries operating out of the facility, I was given a care team. I had the same doctor, nurse, PA, and secretary from my consultation to my four month post-op appointment. This was a big deal to me as they were able to monitor my progress without me having to explain a thing.
Finally and most importantly, the doctor was all the difference. I wanted someone experienced, yet personable. After all, this person had to be the one to correct my lifelong imperfections ? Dr. Bruneteau was the 6th doctor I visited with. His approach was very reassuring. He offered videos of the procedure, reviews from previous patients, and his phone number that I could call to follow up with any questions. Sometimes, you just have a gut feeling about a person. I felt he was the best choice, and I was right!
Now to the good stuff RESULTS!
My results are obvious. The shape of my legs could never have been received even if I ran 50 miles a day for a year! My arms are overall thinner and show definition I never had before. As for my abdomen, it has been three months and I am still waiting on the final result. It is unbelievably flat, but I am still waiting for a hint of swelling to subside. I also have a bit of loose skin towards the bottom. I was obsessively concerned with this at first. After watching it tighten up 500% in the last few months I am just waiting, working out and applying creams at this point. I know I’ll have great results when all is said and done.
About the Procedure:
The actual procedure took several hours. I was put under general Anastasia and can’t tell you much after that….The recovery was rough. I have a decent pain tolerance, but this humbled me. I could not fin for myself for two days. Literally my mother had to walk me to the bathroom. I also had expected swelling that inhibited me from my activities of daily life. It was three weeks of hell, but now its just a bad memory…I drank lots of water and was prescribed some helpful pain meds. I think that was the key managing the pain.

I will upload pictures after my October final follow up!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bruneteau had a bedside manner we often dont see from doctors. He was never hurried or in a rush. We actually spent less time talking about the lipo and more time laughing and exchanging jokes! He took time to answer my questions and even made a personal follow up call the night of my procedure. He was very professional and respectful of my privacy. I am very grateful I found such an excellent physician.

est19xx, so glad you're feeling better now. Recovery sounded terrible! Any, hey, since it's said that many changes are apparent one year or more after liposuction, if you would post 1 and 2 year post op photos with updates at that time, that would probably be helpful for people. Posting the photos now also help so we can see your changes in real time. Thanks so much! Good luck. I'll watch down the line to see how you're doing.
It is nice to hear from someone that has had outstanding results from liposuction. I am having touch ups as well as brand new areas done on 11/7. I know how you feel regarding the pain and feeling helpless. I had a tummy tuck w/ muscle repair lipo on my arms, flanks, bra fat, and pubic mons (courtesy of my ps) almost 2 years ago. Let me tell you I felt so helpless. I couldn't even go to the restroom on my own or get out the bed. Thank God for good moms. Keep us posted and I look forward to seeing your post op pictures.