Dermabrasion for Acne Scars on Face - Omaha, NE

I am 26 years old and have suffered from acne...

I am 26 years old and have suffered from acne since middle school. I have seen a dermatologist ever since I was 18 years old, and been put on numerous different oral medications and face creams. I have done a couple chemical peels at my dermatologist office and silk peels also. I wanted to try everything less evasive before having to go to a plastic surgeon, but I felt like this might have been my best option. He numbed my face before the procedure, which the procedure it's self did not take long. It's been eight hours since I have had it done and surprising I am feeling better than I expected!

Pictures

One week update

I just went back to the doctor today and am healing nicely. I was cleared to go back to work on Wednesday which I am extremely excited about since I have not left the house in seven days. I was given pain mess for after the procedure so my pain was under control, I did notice some swelling the third and fourth day. Overall I am optimistic with results!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Hi acypher, can u post your recent picture? Thanks
Hi, how are you healing Achyper?
Hi Acypher, How is your skin now?How much improvements you found out so far?Please update. I am going for dermabrasion today. I will post my experience.. Thanks Soham Banerjee
How is everything looking today?   It's been a few days since the treatment and I am anxious to hear what you think.
Well it has been one week so far and just went in today to the doctor he said I was healing nicely my left cheek is looking better than the right but my right side had way more scaring. So far I am happy with the results but he did say it would take up to six months to completely heal.
Glad to hear it's healing well.  It does take a while for this to totally heal.