Frustrated by cellulite!

I've never been an athlete. So, I've never trained...

I've never been an athlete. So, I've never trained or worked out for any extended amount of time. 9 months ago I changed my diet, went to a personal trainer 3 days a week and followed the regimen my trainer gave me. There was some improvement, but I was getting really overwhelmed and discouraged. After doing some research I found smart lipo triplex and cellulaze. I scheduled a consultation and two weeks later had my first procedure done. My first was on 2/23/14. It included cellulaze of my buttocks and back of thighs and a little around the sides of my outer thighs. I had smart lipo triplex on my inner thighs and the area right below my knee in the front just above my calve. There was no curve there. From my knee down to my calve was the same circumference. I haven't worn shorts or skirts since I was a kid. I'm very insecure of my legs. There was a fair amount of cellulite, no curves and not toned. My next procedures will consist of smart lipo triplex on my outer thighs, lower and upper abdomen, flanks and cellulaze above my knees. I'm really looking forward to it because I'm already seeing improvement after only a week and a half. The cellulaze hurt much worse than the smart lipo triplex. I found it very hard getting comfortable and getting much sleep throughout the night. That lasted a week and two days. Took pain pills during that time, but now am not even taking Motrin as she suggested. I wish I posted before pics, but didn't take any of my own. I plan on asking for copies so I can post the before. Right now is after cellulaze of the back thighs and buttocks, smart lipo triplex of inner thigh and below knee. However, it is a before pic of abdomen, flanks, outer thighs and cellulaze above the knees. I'm so happy I did it! I see improvements more and more as the days go by. I will continue to post and update you all!!!

Hi. How's the cellulite now? Any photos to share? I would like this done, so am eager to see good results! Hope all is well.
Welcome, glad you took the time to share your journey with us!! Look forward to seeing your final results.

Photos from pre op to post op

Smart lipo inner thighs, below the knee and celluze of outer thigh and back of thigh and buttocks.

Post op

Post op of smart lipo inner thighs, below the knee,cellulaze back and side of thighs and buttocks.

Previous post op photos

My post op photos are also pre op photos. I went in 3 weeks after and had cellulaze above my knees, smart lipo on outer thighs, flanks, lower/upper abdomen. I also had need to mention that when I went in the first time she filled a dimple that was created by a bad traditional liposuction I had done in 2005. I will be going back in the next few weeks for a follow up and will post those photos as soon as I receive them!

More photos

Here ate some photos I've taken over a period of time since my first procedure to my last. I'm sorry I don't have dates to provide but my first procedures were 3/2/14 and 3/22/14, so that should help you with the time frame. I will say that some days I look better than others. I'm just really looking forward to the final results:)

You look GREAT!! I look like you "before" pics, and I would give my right arm to look like your "afters". I hope you realize how great you look and enjoy it!!!
Hey there, just checking in to see how things are progressing, would love an update :)
How are you results coming along?
Dr. Jennifer Tighe de Soto

So far the professionalism, time and effort spent on and with me, after care and ability to speak directly to her have been far above my expectations!