Can't Wait to B a C - Omaha, NE

I'm 44 and live near Omaha, NE. Size 36 DD/DDD I...

I'm 44 and live near Omaha, NE. Size 36 DD/DDD
I don't ever remember wearing a training bra as a teen. All eyes have always been on "the girls". The neck and shoulder pain are really getting to me.
I tried to have a BR 9 years ago, went straight to PS, but insurance would not approve it. I finally had enough of the weight, pain, and bras and clothes that don't fit. I have spent the last 2 years working with my pcp documenting neck and shoulder pain, not to mention the emotional toll of it all. New employer and new insurance. AMAZING! I've been approved!!! I'm scheduled for BR surgery in 2 months!!! Woo Hoo!!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry, I've not posted for a while. End of the...

Sorry, I've not posted for a while. End of the year at work is really stressful. Can't wait for my upcoming BR / Vacation !! The countdown is on....25 days!!!
What should I be doing now to prepare?
I've taken 2 wks off, but my PS told me I could return to my job (sedentary) 3-5 days after surgery. And.... that I could probably resume driving then too, as long as I'm of the pain meds.
What do you ladies think? Is this do-able?
I think I'm obsessed, all I think about lately are boobs. I find myself looking (descreetly) at other women's chests dreaming of what mine will look like.

Welcome to the community.   My advice it to take the full 1-2 weeks off work.  Even though you may feel good remember you are healing.  Don't rush yourself if you don't have to.