I Highly Recommend My Doctor for Cosmetic Surgeries - Omaha, NE

I had extremely large breasts that created...

I had extremely large breasts that created headaches and neck/back pain. I was always uncomfortable and not porportionate to my body. I am happy I had Dr. Finkle perform my breast reduction, he is a very nice guy and knows what he is doing. I was immediately relieved of my problems. THANK YOU FINKLE COSMETIC SURGERY! :)

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I rate Dr. Finkle highly becuase his staff is very good in making sure you know exactly what the procedure entails and they help with the finacial aspects as well. They just make you feel very welcome and comfortable!

Its been 5 months since my surgery and I look and feel great! I was a 42E and went down to a large D. Its a long healing process but its so worth it!!

Glad you are so happy with your results!
i'm in Omaha too and am about to get the reduction surgery+lipo May 31st. I am very scared though and hope i dont chicken out.

You will do great, QT! Just hang in there a couple of more weeks!
Thank you! It is all consuming in my worrisome head! :)
Congratulations, Nicole! How long ago was your surgery?

Thank you for posting your review.  What was your starting size and what did you end up at?

It would also be great if you could share some of your tips for recovery.  The ladies would love it.