Absolutely Fabulous! - Omaha, NE

I was fortunate to have Dr Johnson perform all my...

I was fortunate to have Dr Johnson perform all my reconstruction procedures. My breasts look and feel completely natural....in fact they are better than the ones I was born with! I also had him do a little extra work, which also looks great. I love my body by Dr J & will continue to recommend him to my friends.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

I rarely wait for Dr Johnson or his staff. He is direct and thorough.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Breast Reconstruction community.

Reconstruction is a lengthy process and can be quite uncomfortable. I saw Dr Johnson repeatedly over the course of a year. If I felt there were any issues on my progress or concerns for how my breasts looked during the process Dr Johnson took the the time to explain why and what would be done to correct. Healing is also difficult. After the last procedure to create nipple/areolas, Dr. J made sure to keep an eye on my healing progress as the incisions and stitches were to be visible for later tattooing and could potentially get an infection. He has an excellent eye for detail in creating a natural look, a high level of professionalism, and a pleasant demeanor.