Best Decision in my Life! - Omaha, NE

I have wanted bigger breasts since having my...

I have wanted bigger breasts since having my daughter 14 years ago. I was 16 when I had her so I went from an A cup to DD after I delivered and nursed. I have had two more kids since and my youngest is now 6 and was back in an A cup. I was unhappy with how they looked and thought about getting breast implants for awhile but never really looked into it. I did some research on doctors in November of 2013 and set up a consultation in December and then before I knew it, my surgery date was set for January 7th 2014.
I am now roughly 9 weeks post op and am loving my new breasts a little more every day!! When asked by my friends and family how big I was going to go, my response was 'go big or go home'! I ended up getting 700cc high profile implants. I just got fitted the other day and I went from a 34 A to now a 34DDD. I do not have any regrets with my choice at all. This site has been so informative through my whole experience that I thought I would finally share some insight if anyone wants it...lol. I wasn't smart enough to take before pictures but I might find something to go by, but I definitely have after pictures.

almost 3 months post op

I am almost 3 months post op and am still very happy with my decision on getting my implants. Has anyone experienced shortness of breath with their implants? This past week I feel as if I can't take a deep enough breath and feel the need to yawn to get that deep breath. I don't know if this is from the implants or the fact that I quit smoking the same time I got my implants. I saw my doctor and she thinks I'm having anxiety from nicotine withdrawal but I have quit before and haven't had problems breathing. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

6 months post op...700cc under muscle

Just thought I would give an update...I am almost 6 months post op and am completely happy with how they are looking. I went from a 34 a cup to now a 34ddd! I haven't had any problems with them dropping or fluffing. Loving every minute of it! Here are a few pics.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

the entire staff is very professional yet very friendly. I felt comfortable the first moment I stepped into the office.

They look great! I am having breast lift & BA Aug 5 and at the consultation I opted for 700cc but are having second thoughts because of the size but yours look awesome!! Just confused on the size!!!
You look amazing. I bet your daughter will be jealous :P Her friends will think your her sister
You look great! Finkle did mine also :)
They look great, I wish I could have gone bigger than 535cc.