1month Post Op...Totally Worth It! - Omaha, NE

Obviously surgery/the first week after is not...

Obviously surgery/the first week after is not going to be comfortable, but that should be expected. I was an A cup before pregnancy. After pregnancy I was a very deflated B/C and felt disgusting. My implants are saline, 550 in one and 575 in the other because of the initial difference in breast size. I'm currently wearing a DD. I have never been happier with my chest! I was unsure if I should have the procedure but knew I would regret it if I didn't take the opportunity to make myself feel better...I made the right decision and would do it over again in an instant. (Photos to come)

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Looking forward to seeing your photos.

Congrats! I'm in Omaha too and heard Finkle is great. Can't wait to see pics! Hope you are healing well.
Wow! Thanks for the story.. Can't wait to see Picts :)
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Finkle came highly recommended by three of his patients I knew and I definitely recommend him as well. I was provided tons of information about my procedure at the consultation, given all the time I wanted to play with sizers and ask questions, both Dr. Finkle and all of the staff members I met were fun, kind, and made me feel comfortable every step of the way. Dr. Finkle even personally called the night of my surgery to make sure I was feeling okay.