New Boobs---Dr. Edney Aesthetic Surgical Images - Omaha, NE

I had my BA on October 29th. I went to Dr. Edney...

I had my BA on October 29th. I went to Dr. Edney at Aesthetic Surgical Images, as I had my tummy tuck there also and was so impressed. I got in within 2 weeks for my consult and booked my surgery within a month. It was great to be able to see the computer images of what my implants would look like. When I went in for my pre-op visit, the nurse explained all of the after-care instructions in detail and reviewed all of my health history. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. Every day when I looked in the mirror, I thought, one day closer to awesome boobs!! The day of surgery finally came and I was so nervous going in, as I was worried about the pain. My surgery was moved up to 7 AM which made me sooo happy! They took me back right away and had me change into a gown, hat and booties. My IV was started and Dr. Edney came in. He reviewed all the details of the surgery and confirmed size. I chose 400 cc silicone. He made some markings and away he went. The nurses were so attentive and reassuring. I was given some medication to help me relax and that's the last thing I remember until I woke up after surgery. When I woke up, I felt a lot of pressure on my chest and my pain level was about a 6. The nurse gave me some medication and that helped quite a bit. I stayed in recovery for about an hour?? Not sure! The nurse helped me get dressed and home I went. Ican't say enough about Dr. Edney and the rest of the staff. I was treated so well every step of the way! Very professional and caring people!! I am SO happy with the way my boobs turned out!!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Awesome, awesome, awesome! As others have said, Dr. Edney is not warm and fuzzy, he is rather reserved but very professional and caring. He knows his stuff!! I could not be happier with the way my BA turned out!! I definitely made the right choice.

Sounds great... love to see your before and after shots if your keen to share. Having a similar size to you, hope they're big enough. Good luck with everything.