Couldnt Be Happier!!! - Omaha, NE

I am so impressed with my doctor, Dr. E, of Omaha,...

I am so impressed with my doctor, Dr. E, of Omaha, Ne. I started out as a smaller 36B. After four pregnancies, limp and lifeless would be a good description of how my breasts looked. I consulted with Dr. E, and felt completely confident in him. He is a man of great ethics and wisdom in his field. Three weeks ago, I underwent breast augmentation. I am so completely happy with my results, I seriously couldnt be more pleased. Dr. Edney gave me a new outlook on myself. More self-esteem and confidence. At 41, I feel completely sexy. My breasts are a lovely and full 36D. They look amazing!!! My only regret....I didnt do it sooner. Thank you Dr. Edney for everything you have done for me. May God bless you well.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr. E and his staff are so kind and considerate. They are so fully knowledgable. Results are amazing. Bedside manners are outstanding. He and his staff made sure that I was completely comfortable before and after surgery. And the end result.....never thought my breasts could look so amazing.

I was very glad to read your post, I'm having an augmentation done in 1 week by Dr. Edney. I wasn't sure if I cared for Dr. Edney at my first visit but then I realized how honest he was being and that was extremely important. Not to mention how many surgeries he's done. Now I'm excited, nervous, but excited.

41 isn't what it used to be, is it? It's great that you were able to get this done and that it turned out so well for you. Thanks for sharing here on RealSelf.