I went from a 36B to 36D - Great Experience - Omaha, NE

I had been wanting breast surgery for the better...

I had been wanting breast surgery for the better part of a decade, I did have a couple reccommendations from friends on Dr. Edney. My breasts were a difficult case, I didn't quite have tubular breasts but was lacking much tissue to the of lower pole of my breast (bottom tissue of breast under the areola) with some breast sagging and slight asymmetry. I never had perky boobs and have never had kids. He was very good at giving me realistic expectations and I think they turned out better than he or I really thought they would. He did a breast augmentation with no lift due to the lack of the lower pole to my natural breasts, saline implants, 570cc in one breast and 540cc in the other with an inframammary incision. I now have nice shapely breasts with lower pole fullness and they are nice and perky. I went from a 36B to 36D and my confidence is through the roof. I would have rated the apperance of my breasts as a 1/10 prior to surgery. I would rate them a good 9/10 now! The procedure was affordable and all of the staff I came into contact at his office were absolutely wonderful. This has been such a positive life changing decision. I would highly reccommend Dr. Edney to anyone wanting breast augmentation. I could not thank him and his staff enough for the care and opportunity to improve something that I could not have done on my own!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Co-workers/Friends

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf. Glad to hear you look and feel great. (Some photos would be great if you're comfortable posting them.) How long ago did you have your surgery and how was your recovery?