Breast Implants - Omaha, NE

I had breast implants approx 2 months ago and I...

I had breast implants approx 2 months ago and I still get upset every time I look at them and think of the pain and cost associated with the disappointment. Dr Finkle was extremely professional and knowledgable. I wish I could say the same of his staff. I live over 2 hrs from Finkle's office so I had my consult and decided on a size. Several days later I received a call from his staff apologizing for giving me misinformation on the diameters/projection etc. The morning of my surgery I arrived and the consult nurse was going over size/type of what she had marked on my chart and it was completely wrong. I was supposed to have 550 saline hp and she thought I was doing 650 silicone mod. I then had to retry sizers and ended up feeling rushed so I settled on a size. I was a nervous wreck and am completely disappointed with the look. I spoke with his nurse about my concerns and was told I could pay thd full price for new ones :(.

Dr Finkle is amazing. He contacted me to discuss...

Dr Finkle is amazing. He contacted me to discuss my concerns and scheduled a consultation with me. I had a revision done just 2 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Dr Finkle and his staff were amazing and ensured that I was completely comfortable and talked thru all the options. Kim and Peg are a true asset to your practice--they were so welcoming and courteous always ensuring my comfort and understanding.
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Dr Finkle and his staff are amazing. Never once felt uncomfortable of nervous.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results. What don't you like about the look you have now?

I don't feel like I got the look I was going for. At my initial consultation I expressed the fact I wanted cleavage and upper breast fullness and was told I should do a high profile implant; however, I was later "talked out" of this option by the nurse due to the diameter and my measurements. Big mistake :(