After breastfeeding 2 babies my once perky full c...

After breastfeeding 2 babies my once perky full c breasts are empty! I am now a small B and want to fill them back up to a full c/small d. I had my consultation last week and am super excited!! Only 3 weeks until surgery! Ah! I have chosen 400cc moderate plus silicone under the muscle. I am getting nervous about size. My husband doesn't want them too big but I def smile bigger trying on bigger sizers?! Lol

Crazy nerves?!

(Forgot to add Im 5'4 and 125lbs)...I'm so nervous! Worried about having things prepared enough at home before leaving, taking care of kids, work, recovery....its all just a jumble. Also worried about the 3hour drive home after surgery. How did you ladies cope with nerves? 15 days until surgery! Hoping I don't stress myself into sickness!!
Don't stress yourself out too much! Here is a list of recovery items you may want to set up and purchase prior to your surgery. Hope you have some help the first few days post-op. Keep us posted as the day draws near!

No supplements :(

The countdown is on!! Next Friday! I'm bothered by not being able to drink my Shakeology tho :( Anyone else drink it? It keeps me "regular" so I'm already feeling fat and bloated yuck. It will only get worse after surgery! Ew lol can't wait to get back to feeling like my sexy self after ha :)
It is very common to feel bloated and actually gain weight after surgery. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your body needs time to heal. Your weight will be back to normal in no time!  ;)
Thanks ladies! Jmayi you look great. How soon before you could help with kids?? Makes me so nervous!
I so know how you feel. I was so up and down once I paid my deposit. I would feel excited, but then scared about all the "what ifs? I also felt guilty sometimes, like I was being selfish and vain? I would lay awake at night stressing! But I just tried to stay positive and told myself thousands of woman have breast augmentation every week! I'm 6 days post op today. You will need help for the first 2-3 nights, definitely. It's not so much the pain, you just can't do anything to help yourself or too much for the kids. I had trouble getting up and down. You learn to use your legs and stomach muscles more. I was then alone with kids on day 3 post op! But I'm managing it. My children are only young (3 and 2). If they need a hug I just get down to their level and hold them. I can now lift my son in and out of his cot, but i take it slowly (he's heavy too haha). I tried to vacuum today and that is still a bit hard. I guess you just have to take it slow, but every day you get stronger, you get less sore and your boobs start to look and feel much better. Day 2 is probably the hardest, so don't let your emotions get you carried away. I was feeling quite down on the 2nd day. Also be prepared for a bit of frankenboob the day after surgery. I did, and still do have a little in my left breast. I think it happens more often to mums whose breasts have dropped. But it slowly fixes itself. You'll feel so sexy when you get them. You deserve them mumma!! You're going to be just fine :) x

Dreams!

I keep having boobie dreams! Last night they looked amazing and felt so squishy ha ;)
Forgot to ask -- what are you doing/getting to prepare?
I'm in Omaha and going with Finkle, too! My date is March 4. Good luck!
Awesome! I loved my consult! Kim was amazing :) I haven't gotten anything to prepare yet. Yikes! Not sure what to get?! Not sure if I need to buy a bra or what size I'd even get. Its already making me feel like crap not being able to use my supplements so I can't wait to start those back up. Hope I don't get sick! What all are you getting to prepare?

9days!!!

Doing research like crazy! Not sure what bras to buy for after???
Hi ! I have the boobie dreams almost every night lol
Its crazy isn't it?! How much our minds are consumed with boobs lol
Lol yes it is =]

driving myself crazy...

I feel like I'm looking at boobs 24/7 and its making me feel a little crazy?! Fun fun :) The more I look the more confused I get. So maybe I should stop looking all day?? Ha
See if you can go to my full profile -- I just put my list on there.

8days!

A better before pic... the last one looked lopsided and I'm actually even according to my measurements! As you can see I'm just empty up top. Getting so excited :)
I was a boobieaholic until surgery kept looking and looking and wondering, now im just checking myself out, and wondering how the final product will look ;). I just suck at picture taking for my updates
I feel like I will be touching my boobs all the time lol with as much as I played with the implants during my consultation!

1 week! ahhhh

Its really setting in! Next Friday. Yikes! Made my list last night and getting all my supplies this weekend. Hope I don't forget something important. My husband says "oh btw I'm stopping to get a new gun on our way home from surgery". I can't tell him no of course! Lol but does make me nervous as we already have a 3hr drive home. Just hope I'm not nauseous and can rest decent.
Bendy straws, pillows and a heating pad for your back! My fiancé went a bought a gun while I was in surgery... Lol man hey! Good luck in a week! Look forward to your updates
I look at boobies ALL DAY TOO! My surgery isn't until May so I definitely feel like I'm going crazy as I am VERY ANXIOUS
I need to lock my phone in a different room! Lol

pre op shopping.

I can't believe surgery is Friday! So close. Today I bought comfy clothes and zip front sweaters. Did I mention I hate Walmart!!? Lol its such a zoo. I also got the Walmart clip front bras you ladies talk about and a couple extra comfy bras for when I have to go back to work that don't have so much fabric. Its hard to guess what sizes to buy! Got a 36 and 38 in the clip front bra and larges in the other.
If you don't have a recliner id day look at getting a wedge, bed bath and beyond has and definitly helped with sleeping and less boob pain in the middle of the night when pillows slipped out ;)
Thank you! I forgot about the straws so I will add that :)
Don't forget chapstick too! It's always an after thought until you need it.

Hyperventilation starts now!

Looking at the countdown today I'm in disbelief. I still can't believe I am actually doing this! I don't think it will ever sink in. This week will be busy with washing bedding, doing laundry, and meal prepping for my fam. The only thing my husband has cooked is Mac n cheese so this should be interesting! Lol He will be taking are of our 2 young boys and a new puppy this weekend! Then my mom comes Monday and Tues for a lil extra help.
Keep calm and boob on! Haha
Omg 4 days!!! I'm 10days preop and freaking out at the fact that time is passing so fast. I'm so nervous.. I started prepping the house as well yesterday 2 kids the hubby and a dog :) my mom is unable to come so my husband has to handle it on his own. Super cute sports bras you got there. I took one to my preop to size with it. It's not as small as I thought. They'll definitely fit, just not sure about the support. We'll see. So many things must be running through your mind! I know my mind is probably going to overload lol the anxiety has already hit.
Will do!

before pics in my after bras

Little more full body to get a better idea! I really want a tummy tuck also but since there is a possibility of another baby I will wait. As much as I hate it I need to be patient :/ I def have a nice full booty so I need some more proportion haha
The white sports bra is the same one I have and they are super comfy I am also planning to use for back to work good luck xo
Love it!!!
I'm glad we have this site to go thru it together! My hubby doesn't want to hear boob talk and I need a release! I will trying sizers again and hour before surgery so I hope I can clearly make up my mind. Yikes!

abnormally calm?

I've been real calm all of a sudden. Its making me feel better about my choice. Getting things done around the house. Washing bedding, meal prepping.... The husband is sick so I'm taking vit c like crazy. Thursday is travel day! Fri morning its time to getr did :) just in time for my Bday in a couple weeks. The big 26 ha
So funny I just saw you wrote your birthday is soon! Mine is March 2nd.. Kind of a 27th birthday present :) Can't wait to hear how you make out Friday. The long ride doesn't sound like fun :(
Yay for Bday boobies!! :) can't wait to hear how yours go also!
I was super calm too! Safe travels!

sleepless nights

I couldn't sleep at all last night! I can't wait till this is over :/ Tired of crazy dreams when I do finally zonk out .. mehhhh

looking at vs swimwear...

I'm excited that I will finally fill out a vs swimsuit! Even tho I still have to cover the tummy :( looking for one more G rated to take the kids to the pool

Nesting :P

I so feel like I'm nesting!! Washed all the bedding and 6loads of laundry done and put away and cleaned the house. My cleaning lady cones tomorrow for the nice deep clean. I feel better knowing things will be in order for a bit! Full day of work tomorrow then taking off for Omaha Thursday. Surgery bright and early Friday!!
Tomorrow's your day!!! Whoohoo! I remember being so so excited. I was a little nervous the day of but then you wake up and TADA! Boobies! I totally hear ya about covering the tummy with a suit. My lower ab area really took a beating and I have lots of stretch marks and loose skin. I love a cute tankini!!! So excited to see your results - your almost there!!
Edit! Friday is your day!!
The countdown on here is funky! Lol and Thank you! I'm getting scatterbrained from nerves ahhh :)

yikes!

Wishing you lots if luck in your exciting day!!!!:) I soooooo know the feeling all too well of breast feeding and feeling deflated....you have a lovely figure and you're going to LOVE your new additions!!! Big hugs! Xx
Almost there!!!!! Yayyy
Will bit still sat 1 day pre tomorrow??! Weird thing...

preparation complete!

House clean, laundry done, meals premaid for hubby and 2kids, recovery clothing/bras washed, pre op phone call done! Feeling like I can breathe :)
Yay!!! So close!! Good luck!
Thanks! Love all the support :)
Thinking of you! Good luck!

By this time tomorrow I'll be prepping for surgery! Booooobbbiiieees hahaha :)
Tomorrow is the day! Congrats! Do happy for you! Can't wait to see the results!
Thanks!! Can't wait :) this will be the longest day ever!
Woo hoo! I can feel your excitement!

23 hours!

I'm so nervous I'm nauseous!!! Not good cuz I want a good meal today since I can't eat after midnight. Buuut that's not looking to promising lol overwhelming feeling of ralphage! Ha
Your just going in for a nap :) hopefully that will help
Good luck! YAY, I am so excited for you! Anxious to hear more how your surgery goes! Be well and sending lots of positivity your way!!! ;)

Just arrived in Omaha :)

10pm and just got to our motel :) About to shower with my surgical scrub they gave me and then wakeup at 7am for another shower then off I go!!!
Good luck!! Cant wait for the update! ((:

Boobie day!!!!!!

Just got up! I actually slept great?! :) Gunna get my shower done and head out! Ahhhhh :) :) :)
Good luck happy thoughts =] can't wait to see your results
Good luck lovely! I'm excited to hear how it all went, and can't wait to see your new ladies ;) -hugs-
Good luck! It's easy peasy love! Next thing you know you'll be waking up with boobs! Can't wait to hear how it went!

done!

All done and on our way home. Pain and loopy :P Say more later...
Rest up ;)
Congrats! Can't wait to hear more!

peas

Me and peas are bff's right now lol I'm finally home and napping. One more pic..

surgery story

Woke up at 6am and took a shower with the scrub stuff they got me. Arrived at his office at 8am to try on sizers again to make sure! Still loved 400cc :) They took me back and explained all the post op dos and donts while they were checking my vitals and getting my iv going. Finkle came in and marked me up and off to surgery I went! I was calm surprisingly. In the surgery room they had my before pics hanging on the wall and started prepping me. Next thing I knew the anaesthesiologist told me to imagine a beach and I woke up in recovery! I woke up within 15min apparently and was wide awake! Starting couphing tho cuz they had an oxegen tube down my throat in surgery so that was sore. The only thing that hurt was my sternum. Pain was a 2. I started itching with pain meds so the nurse gave me benadryl and that knocked me out lol. About 12 I was released to go home! 3 hr drive went well and no nausea! Stopped a couple times to get out and walk. When I got home Dr Finkle personally called me to check in :)
Now I'm home and everything hurts pretty bad! As long as I don't move I'm good haha. Lots of peas! Been walking around every hour. Pretty loopy still and going to bed now. Thanks for all the love ladies!
Lol@ all the peas =] glad your doing ok happy healing xo
Peas peas peas! Lol Thank you :)
Get your rest! Thought about you today when I was at the surgery center :) Going to bed now so glad to have boobs! Good luck with tomorrow I'm a little nervous for it since it's supposed to be the hardest day :(

too impatient, had to look :)

My surgical bra was starting to feel tight so I let the girls roam free for a few :) love them!! Can wait for them to get softer. But so far seem nice and round yay :)

before/after

itchy

These pain meds make me itch all over!! Anyone else have that? Need to get some benadryl....other than that I actually feel better this morning than last night! Thought day 2 was going to be horrible so I'm glad
Thank you for sharing your story!!
How are you feeling today? I feel better! Really no pain and I thought today would be worse. Yay :)
I know!! Sundays our big reveal!! What size do you think you will be my dr said full c or small d

1st post op

I'm feeling a lot better than last night. I can move my arms today and feel Kore mobile. They are more swollen today! My surgical bra is so tight! Wondering if I should switch it today or wait? My Dr said I can shower tomorrow and change bras. I want to shower now!!
Happy healing! Looking good girl. What size did u end up going with?
Thanks! 400cc mod+ unders

Had to switch bras to 38. Surgical bra was 34 and so tight!
Wow they look amazing!! How are you feeling?? Do you remember waking up from anesthesia? How was it?
Beautiful love, congrats!

pea spillage Yuck!

Been using peas so much I finally sprung a leak! And boy does it stink!! Haha Good thing I get a shower today! The Big reveal coming today! On a side note I feel great! Only my right boob is sore and more swollen so I hope that's just normal? Its 245am and Im wide awake so I took pain pills just to knock me back out til its a decent morning time lol Then comes my shower!! :)
Thanks!! Feeling great this morn :) Can't wait to see the whole pic after my shower today! Ya I remember, I actually woke up easy, like 15min later. I kept talking and the nurse kept telling me to rest but I was wide awake lol
That's good! Lol I ask because I've been a bit concerned about how my husband is going to get me up the stairs to the bed.. If not then he's going to have to move my little recovery station to the living room downstairs lol
I was a lil wobbly and dizzy but was fine going up stairs :) All depends how your body handles it! The first time I got put out for tonsils 2 years ago they must've given me a higher dose or something because I didn't do so great then! Couldn't even go to the bathroom on my own? Weird

Reveal time!

I just got out of the shower and I feel amazing! I'm very happy with my tatas :) The right one is a lil more swollen and has a tender spot but other than that I feel great. Just feels Heavy like when my milk came in while breastfeeding. I keep getting a rash when taking pain pills so I'm sticking with tylonal today. And sorry all my pics have a flower sensor, I know its distracting but I'm just not comfortable with it! :)

...

O wow look @ u 2 days post & already looking phenomenal!!! Be well love -

suits too small :)

Wanted to try on my swimsuit top from this summer. Its a size small and its def small!! Lol these boobies look bigger in person btw. Funny how pics seem so different .
Awesome!! I am one the count down... 11 days!! I am about the same size as you and also have kids so I have some sagging too!! Haven't decided for sure on size but between 400-450... Are you happy with size or do you wish you would have went a little bigger?
If you are stuck between 2 sizes pick the bigger! That's what my surgeon said. I was debating 350-375 and he suggested 400 Since they get a lil compressed under the muscle. If it weren't for my hubby I would've gone 450 ;) but this was the biggest he'd tolerate. Good luck!!
I agree with permagrin I was between 450 and 500 I went with 550 and im super happy

surgical bra?

While I washed the surgical bra today I was wearing my comfy 38walmart bra. ... when I tried to put the surgical bra back on the girls were so swollen I couldn't get it clipped! I will call tomorrow to see if that's a prob? Didn't know how long they needed me in that bra.
Hey permagrin my ps asked that I stay in my bra for the weekend but I have my post op Monday morning at 930 so they can teach me massage and tell me what other garments they prefer.

3days post

Its been 3 days since surgery and everything seems to be going well. I seem to be allergic to the pain pills tho cuz I keep getting a rash all over when I take them. So taking lots of benedryl :( The girls are very swollen! The right is more swollen with a tender spot by my armpit. When I touch it it makes me nauseous! But I don't have any bruises so that's a plus :) I tried an old 34D bra on from when I was prego and it was a no go! Wondering what size I will be!
My goodness lovely they look great! :) Glad your not having any issues, just keep on the benedryl and you should be alright -hugs- happy healing lovely :)
Looking great! Your journey makes me even more excited! Yay! Thank you so much for sharing!
Thank you :) Glad it helps! When your date?? You will love them!

trying on bras :)

So its official, I'm allergic to my pain pills. So those are done!! Kinda sad but oh well I'm tough ;) I have so many diff sizes of vs bras from when I was pregnant and before i lost weight...I tried some on today and the only one that would semi fit was 36c but the cups were def too small! Can't wait for the swelling to go down.
You look wonderful. Hope the softness has come in now :) isn't the thought of bra shopping exciting??? I can't wait!
They are still pretty firm! Can't wait for some squishiness :) And yes can't wait to make a trip to Victoria Secret!
Thank you!! :)

2nd shower

Of course I had to take some pics. They seem bigger today??

love them!!

They looked amazingly perfect to me this morning :) the swelling has gone down a bit and they were closer together and completely perky and even! And a lil more soft. Yay :) If my right boob would stop having a sore spot id feel like a million bucks right now.
Congratulations! You look great and you're only 4 days post-op!
We
Sorry I don't know what happened... we had the same wish boobs! Hers were 450cc HP and I went with 480cc HP so we'll see what happens.

driving..

Drove for the first time today. Its amazing how many muscles it takes! Ouwiie :/ my swelling has really gone down and the 38walmart bra is starting to get a lil loose.

before/ after

I'm doing good. No pain meds today. Yay me!

no pain pills since day 2

Since I was allergic to the pain pills haven't had anything since day 2. Even tho I am not on any meds I'm very nasueas :( I'm also to the point where I want to sleep on something besides my back! Its getting so uncomfortable. And my 2 ur old is sick of me not picking him up. He's def been acting out. Its amazing how fast the body heals but my patience is def being tested lol.
P.S Totally in love with them :) The hubby finally looked at them last night too and his fear of not liking them is gone yay
Hey! I had my 6 week post op appt today at dr.finkle's and thought of you. How are you doing?!
How'd it go?? :) I'm doing really good today actually. Wishing I could lift my 2yr old! Lol But I have my first post op appt Friday so I can't wait to get started on some massages!

I'm a woman again!! :D

I woke up feeling amazing today!!! Dr Finkle is amazballs! ;)
Everything is going great! Yea one you start massaging they will look even better :)

very happy :)

Had my post op yesterday. Felt good to get all that extra tape off! I'm loving my results :) Now to search for a good bra to wear with normal clothes without an underwire!
What a nice and natural look so far! Looks great!
Looking awesome, so happy for you!!
Thank you! And you ate looking great!!! I can't wait to get bikini ready :) Must.Workout. feeling like mush haha

Love!! :)

Omg, you look so awesome! Congrats and Im so super duper happy for you! Everytime you update, theyre looking fabulous! Yaaaaaaaayyy!
Aw thank you so much! :)

Dying to workout

Feeling like mush! I need to workout :( I wasn't given a time restriction just can't lift more than 30lbs thru this week. Gunna start off slow! Good ol walking and work my way up :/

Eeeiiiik :)

They have dropped and....shrunk...thankfully!! Lol they were so swollen in the beginning I was a lil nervous! But I love love love!! Hope they don't change too much now.
You look incredible! Amazing how much they've dropped, you must be so thrilled with the results. Yay! Happy for you :)
Thanks so much!! I am so so so thrilled!!! :)

before after again

I just can't believe the difference! I seriously forgot how empty I was! A couple days post op I was questioning and almost regretting what the heck I just did but now looking at this I am SO GLAD I did this!

forgot the pic ha

LOL love that card!
Me too! It just made my day lol

scars

Seen my scars foe the for the first time today. No more tape! Makes me nervous! My right side has been the sore side this whole time and I notice the scar is more raised and funky but the left side is perfect. The right scar is also way closer to my crease so that makes me nervous that it will rub and take longer to heal?

2am can't sleep :(

so its 2 am and I can't sleep. First....it was my first day back at work (hairstylist---arms up all day) so exhausting. 2nd... my jeans wouldn't button ( very depressing 'fat' day) so I've been just down and having a rough day. 3rd... my husband just dropped the biggest bomb on me an hour ago waking me up from a dead sleep. Been bawling my eyes out. Perfect cherry on top of my day. Everything hurts, my muscles are so tight, im Allergic to freaking pain meds. All I need is good rest to heal and that's so not going to happen today :( I don't like to complain but this was a shitty day. The end.
On a side note I wore black today one cuz I felt fat and 2 cuz I didn't want my clients to stare at my chest lol so black with an over jacket thing and only my one old lady client that I love said something. Put a smile on my face tho! She's a great lady :)
Im sorry that your day was full of obstacles and negativity :( but you look amazing, it will get better, and its probably not the worst day nor will it be the best. The best part is that its over. It was yesterday which is in your past and youve come a long way up to now! You look beautiful and deserve to feel happy, healthy, and deserve to have good things happen. Remind yourself that- several times a day. It helps in reinforcing positive thoughts. I have to say it many many many times a day when Im frustrated, disappointed, annoyed-you get the idea... even if you start by deep breath, addressing issue like "Even though Im frustrated with/ by ___________, I deserve to be healthy, I deserve happiness, and I deserve to have great things happening to me!" BECAUSE YOU DO!!! :) Hang in there, Gorgeous! You might have worries, struggles, or yucky stuff, but youre beautiful, brave, and you have Great New Boobies!
Thank you so much for your encouragement! You are too sweet! Means a lot that you took time out of your day to lift me up :) I'm extremely tired today so hoping for a nap with my lil one and gunna try to make it a positive day!

pics

Posting more of a full body. I feel pretty proportionate :) Ignore my jacked up stomach. I can't wait to workout and get a spray tan. It does wonders to camouflage my loose skin.
They look so good!!
You look great !
Thanks! I was just creeping your review :) I'm going to limit myself to one wireless vs bra this weekend! Need one cute one for my Bday next week ;)

left boob numb?!

No feeling in my left side at all?! Feels so strange!!
You look awesome! I think you chose the perfect size for your figure. And such a lovely shape already. Congrats and happy healing!
I noticed some numbness on my right side last week.. Was weird! But it seems to be back now. I'm sure yours will pass ! Yours look fantastic! They seem like they're dropping quickly!
That's comforting to hear! I figured it was normal but it still makes me a lil uneasy. And thank you! :) I don't want them to drop anymore! Love them now but I know they will still change.

sizing

Yesterday I went to get sized at vs. Was measured at 32 dd but the 32 band wouldn't clip...way too tight! So I went with the 34d. Got 2 simple bras to get me by for awhile. Had to make myself have tunnel vision to bypass the pretty ones!
I also think I over did it this weekend because some swelling and pain is back :(
Thanks so much! :)

first low cut shirt :)

I don't have the guts to have cleavage in public but this was sure fun to try on!

first workout!

I did my first good workout today. Lower focus lots of squats and lunges :) Felt good to sweat! Took pics of my scars post workout. They are looking great and I haven't put any creams on at all yet.

Birthday

So today is my Bday and its 3am and for some reason was in pain today so not sleeping well. I felt like the girls were huge today!! And people at work were like ba bammm lol pics make them look smaller tho...

another pic

Happy birthday beautiful! You look amazing, hope you have a fab day lovely! :o) -hugs-
Happy birthday! You look fantastic! I can't wait for the ba-bam! LoL!
YOU ARE LOOKING FABULOUS! HAVE A FANTASTIC BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

amazing scars

I'd have to say my scars are perfect?! Finkles got talent :) Thanks for the Bday wishes ladies!
Scars and all look amazing!! Happy Birthday!!!
Thank you!!
Happy birthday they look amazing!!

I don't want them to drop anymore

Boobs you can stay put now?! K?! :)

scars 11days vs 20days

The body's ability to heal is amazing to me. You can tell by my scars that I have dropped based on where the scars sit now.
Your scars look awesome!

3days post vs 25 days

Such a difference! Starting to feel the infamous boob greed ha. They seem small now? Maybe I'm just used to them now! I can sleep on my side finally and feeling great. Only occasional soreness.
You look great! I am getting 400 cc's today! I'm wondering what you height and weight are?
Thanks! Congrats you will love them!!! Good luck :) 5'4 125
You are 2 inches taller than me, this gives me hope I won't end up too big! Thanks for the inspiration in your pictures!

4wks post

I can't believe its been 4 weeks already! The first week seems like the longest in my life. Emotions everywhere. So swollen so huge I was freaking out! But now that they have settled I feel like I could've even gone bigger lol In clothes tho they are perfect and the boob greed goes away. Still figuring out the most flattering shirts now. My old shirts are def not fitting the greatest ;) Cheers to figuring out how to dress myself again ha :)
Your girls are coming along beautifully :)
I am preparing myself for the roller coaster of emotions, I hope I don't get super depressed at first as some girls do. I have high hopes I will love them, but am still realistic about my expectations.

feeling real!

Thank you! So are yours! :)
I just keep coming back to look at your results(not in a creepy way) ;)! They are seriously perfect. It gives me hope that I will start liking mine soon!
Aw you are too sweet! Thank you! You seem to have a similar shape so I'm sure they will drop beautifully! Like I said the first week I was so up and down even googling regrets of getting it done!? The first week is the slowest and after week 2 you will be so in love :) I've had and still have all the same worries but my mind is starting to ease now.

swimsuits too small :P

Def gunna have to shop for new swimwear!
Wow you really look awesome!
I tried on swimsuits last night and oh yeah... obnoxious! Time to go shopping.

a few days short of 6weeks

Seems like it went fast now! I am back to working out, wearing regular bras, and sleeping on my sides. They feel like a part of me. Its amusing to flex my pecks hahaha :P They have def dropped and look natural.
They look fantastic! I've just started sleeping on my side and man does it feel good! :)
Looks amazing and the time sure went by fast! They do look so natural and your results turned out so good, I wouldn't have even guessed at this point that they weren't naturally yours the whole time!
Thanks!

new vs swimsuit!

Great results! I love how boobies!
Thanks!

34 d

Pretty much staying at a 34d. I may try on other sizes as this size seems to spill over a bit??

real self is annoying me

Not loading! Blahh here's more...

might as well post one without sensors lol

I slept on my tummy last night wahoo!
Lovely results! Congrats. You look rockin in that VS swim suit!!
Very real and beautiful looking :)
Ha ha!!! Looking H.O.T. MaMa!!! Work it!!!! Your confidence comes right thru the pix!! I'm smiling w u :-D
Omaha Plastic Surgeon