Totally Worth the Time and the Money! - Omaha, NE

I started on Claravis about 3 months ago. I had...

I started on Claravis about 3 months ago. I had side effects such as being dizzy, body aches, being tired all the time and feeling sick often. Last visit my doctor switched me to Amnesteem. I don't have any side effects what so ever on it! High recommend switching or using Amnesteem . I'm on month 3 and my cystic acne is almost all the way clear.

If you are going on or currently on Accutane, I recommend taking a bath with bath oil or baby oil a few times a week since your skin will be super dry. I also used Aquaphor for my lips and dry patches and it works great. Eating healthy is important and I recommend working out also.

Wow, that is interesting that you responded so differently to the two brands! Did the doctor give any explanation as to why this might be?

He didn't say anything about why he switched it. I'm sure glad he did though!

For sure!

Please keep us posted how the rest of your treatment goes. :)

Braddock Finnigan Dermotolgy

My blood test results were never put in the computer so I did get my medicine a week late. Luckily I was able to redo my test and was able to start back up . I did have a 45 minute weight time for a urine and blood test. Other than that, I've enjoyed coming here.