i love my face - Omaha, NE

I am 53 year old female. I had a facelift, brow...

I am 53 year old female. I had a facelift, brow lift, blepharopla1sty, and neck lift.

It has been 7 months and I am so happy with the results.I no longer want to hide my face and or go out only at night. I have my confidence back. Dr Finkle and his staff are wonderful. Everyone from front desk, pre op, post op, intraop made me feel so comfortable. On the day of my surgery I was so excited. A little anxiety hit me when I arrived but all that was put to rest by Dr Finkle's pre op nurse and anesthesia provider. I did appreciate that I was not rushed to wake up post op. The recovery nurse was patient and took time to text my teenage daughters to give them update. My recovery was as expected. Yes it was painful for first 2-4 days but enough that I had to take anything for pain. I was back to work within 2 weeks. Still had some bruising but covered with make-up. I have been back several times for maintenance, or just to pick up product and Dr. Finkle and his staff continue to treat me like I am their #1 patient.

For me personally, this was something that I had to do. It was one of the best decisions I made. I LOVE MY FACE ..And I would like to add that the office is beautiful and they have the most lovely bathroom.

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Each time I visited with Dr Finkle he was always patient and never seemed rushed. All question answered and procedures explained easily to understand.I think the longest I had to wait was maybe 5-10 mins after my appt time.I actually try to arrive early because the waiting room is so comfortable and I love to visit the lady's room..