Great Experience! - Omaha, NE

It took long time for me to make this desicion....

It took long time for me to make this desicion. Now I am so glad I did! I went from AA to C. I am 5'7" 120 lbs. 45 years old. My implants- 350cc silicone.

I was thinking about saline implants but I didn't realize how much more natural silicone actually feel. I tried different implants in the Dr, Johnson office and took his advise about the size I need. I did not want to have any scars from stretching skin. I also don't want my implants drop down in time because they are too heavy..

Look at the pictures I attached. I love my new look and I had great experience! I only took pain pills for the first two days. After that Advil pills for another 4-5 days mostly before bed. I also did hot stone feet massage on the second day after the surgery. I believe it helped a lot to recover fast. It is also fun, you can not do anything any way so why not to go and do your nails and massages ..

All the staff in Village Pointe Aesthetic Surgery are so professional too!!! All the time there I felt so secure and under the best care I could wish for!

I highly reccommend Dr. Perry Johnson. No complications no problems. I look and feel great!

6 weeks after the surgery. I asked Dr.Johnson when...

6 weeks after the surgery. I asked Dr.Johnson when can I start wearing underwire bras. He said -yesterday :) If it doesn't borther you wear anything you want. I like that! And went to store and I wear it. No problem at all. I believe my incisions are a little higher so there is no connection with wires. Smart Doctor!
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

If you want your breast look natural, if you don't want to have any problem AFTER the surgery, heal fast and enjoy ENJOY! your new look you should go with Dr. Perry Johnson, Village Pointe Aestetic Surgery. Omaha, NE.

I wish you will! It is not just look, it makes you feel soooo much better, happier! Suddenly everything is nice and people are friendly and you smile...and want to sing and dance. The hard part is to get through recovery time. After that life is so good : )
Good luck!
Very Nice, Thanks for sharing your experience and your strength. I hope someday to be able to pay for this myself!!!
You look great. I am going to Dr. Johnson next month for a TT & BA. Glad to hear you were very happy with your results. Thanks for posting.
Good luck! And don't worry, Dr.Johnson is a great surgeon. He doesn't even prescribe any antibiotics.. another proof of how good and confident he is. Looking forward to seeing your happy posting. :)
Just checking how did you do? Are you happy with the result?
So happy for you!:)

What a change! You look great! Thank you so much for sharing your experience here on RealSelf. I'm glad you were able to pamper yourself during your recovery period.