Thermage for Thighs, Not Sure - Olympia, WA

I entered into this thinking a modest result so in...

I entered into this thinking a modest result so in a few more months (being I had it today) I will know more. I am tolerant to pain and the first leg was no problem. The second leg I was unable to complete the 200 pulses (did 150) the cooling canister in the machine said it was empty and the technician had just replaced it. Finally it appeared to be screwed in right. Yet the second leg was hot, very hot and while the left one is smoother and looks fine the right is welted with hot spots....so I am not sure the machine was working correctly, but we will see in a few months!

Hi kid,

Oww, that second leg sounds painful, but I'm glad you got through it. Yes please do keep us updated as to how things progress, can't wait to hear more.

Thanks so much!

-Britt

Almost one week since thermage...modest results...

almost one week since thermage...modest results but it is still early. Welts went down,not sure if I could do this on my face!Since faces are600 pulses!
Very little change......glad there was some though not anything someone would notice. I thought bunion surgery was easier!

That's good it's not noticeable. Did it end up giving you the results you were looking for?

completely trust and have faith in this clinic, the head doctor is always on the cutting edge of treatments and answers questions in a direct approach!