I Would Do It Again in a Blink!

I had Lapband surgery on Aug 25th 2010. I had my...

I had Lapband surgery on Aug 25th 2010. I had my tummy tuck on january 18th of this year. I am a male age 63. I lost 120 pounds between my surgery and the tuck. The surgery for both the LapBand and the tummy tuck was a breeze. The only two tough things was the 14 days without solid food juct before the LapBand surgery and the two drain tubes that stayed in too long after the tummy tuck. I wish I could of had these things done 20 years ago. I feel the best I've felt my whole life. I have stopped taking almost all of my pills including Type 2 diabetes pills and high blood pressure pills. Do it again? You bet!!!
Dr Bobavic

Excellent doctor. Very honest and he has that "I know what I am doing" feel about him. I felt very safe in his hands.

I had the lap band a few years ago too. and the tt Oct last year. I am 53 and like you I sure wish I had done all this 20 years ago. I am diabetic still but take 75% less insulin than 8 months ago. It really is life changing. I am so pleased for you, have a great day!
I am sorry that it took so long to respond. Thanks for your comments. I too was diabetic but as soon as I had the Lap-Band surgery it was gone totally. Today I take a cholesterol pill and a water pill. Not bad for 63. MY BP Was 126/72.
So glad we get to hear the male side of this sx. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.
Thanks for your post. I haven't been going to this site much that's why it took so long to respond. I saw my doctor yesterday and he was amazed on how well and fast I healed.
Awesome story!!!
Thanks for the comment. I am amazed at the story myself. It seems like it's about someone else when I read it. I am doing great. I have never felt better in my entire life. To bad I had to wait until I was 63 to say that.