CoolSculpting by Zeltiq - Old Greenwich, CT

CoolSculpting is a new non-invasive way to reduce...

CoolSculpting is a new non-invasive way to reduce fat for those women and men that have some fat in areas that are just hard to get rid of as for me I am a mother of a two year old and no matter what I did from running to going to the gym I just couldnt seem to get rid of that "Kangaroo Pouch" that was left after having my child. I also have a very busy schedule with my daughter, work and school so down time wasnt an option for me and luckily I came across coolsculpting it was a very quick and easy procedure.

Its a device that draws your bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation you feel is a very intense cooling feeling that subsides after the first 10 minutes after the hour is up they take off the device massage the area for maxium reduction and your free to go on to your normal day to day activities you may feel some numbness to the area as well as crampping, itching, bruising that goes away in 1-2 weeks your results will be seen anywhere from 2- 4 months although I saw a reduction in as little as 1 month my pants better and I even drop a size down. This is something I would definetly recommend to people with the same issues as me and want a life lasting result!

The entire staff was professional made my experience there one of a kind the bedside manner was phenomenal and all my questions were answered and the nurse went over the procedure throughly I couldnt have asked for a more comfortable experince they made me feel like I was at home. Thanks !!!!!