CoolSculpting by Zeltiq - Old Greenwich, CT

CoolSculpting is a new non-invasive way to reduce...

CoolSculpting is a new non-invasive way to reduce fat for those women and men that have some fat in areas that are just hard to get rid of as for me I am a mother of a two year old and no matter what I did from running to going to the gym I just couldnt seem to get rid of that "Kangaroo Pouch" that was left after having my child. I also have a very busy schedule with my daughter, work and school so down time wasnt an option for me and luckily I came across coolsculpting it was a very quick and easy procedure.

Its a device that draws your bulge up between two cooling panels. The sensation you feel is a very intense cooling feeling that subsides after the first 10 minutes after the hour is up they take off the device massage the area for maxium reduction and your free to go on to your normal day to day activities you may feel some numbness to the area as well as crampping, itching, bruising that goes away in 1-2 weeks your results will be seen anywhere from 2- 4 months although I saw a reduction in as little as 1 month my pants better and I even drop a size down. This is something I would definetly recommend to people with the same issues as me and want a life lasting result!

The entire staff was professional made my experience there one of a kind the bedside manner was phenomenal and all my questions were answered and the nurse went over the procedure throughly I couldnt have asked for a more comfortable experince they made me feel like I was at home. Thanks !!!!!

Thanks. Had my belly done today. For me the most intense part was the massage. I go back in two weeks to have my flanks done. Thanks for your post. It has been helpful.
Thanks, I feel great! I did my treatment in July. Good Luck!!
You look great! I have an appointment on January 20. I am so excited. I am having my sides (flanks) done. How long ago did you have it done?
How many inches did you lose?
I didnt take any measurements but I did lose a pants size not sure if that helps I was a 5/6 now im a 3/4
Who was your Dr.?
Hello MIAFBG,

I went to The Greenwich Medical Skincare & Laser Spa and it was done by one of the nurses there. If you need any furthur information let me know, you can also visit their website.
I believe their Medical Doctor is Dr.Schorr , but the person who did my treatment was a Nurse.
ive heard the pain is unbearable and the results are totally inconsistent. 100% rating is questionable?! Who was the doctor?
Hello Livingston.C ,
I apologize for such a late response. My Procedure was done by the Nurse at the facility I went to and like I mentioned in my post above I got my abdominal area done. The suction from the cooling panels is a bit intense and not a comfortable feeling but is barable and the cooling sensation typically subsides after the first ten minutes. After ther procedure if you have any of the symptoms mentioned they last for approx. two weeks. I gave them 100% rating because I personally felt all my questions were answered and everything was fully explained to me and I knew exactly to expect and the customer service was great the place is warm and welcoming. It has been past for months since Ive done it and I got my 20-25% reduction as talked about with the consultant prior to doing the treatment.