Tummy Tuck and Lipo in 3 Areas - Oklahoma City, OK

I am 38 years old. I am the mother of 3 (18, 11,8)...

I am 38 years old. I am the mother of 3 (18, 11,8). I have gained and lost weight many many times over the last 15 years. With all my wieght loss I have always had loose skin and a loose tummy. I have spent most of my adult life very self-conscious about how I look. having this done was always something I have thought about but never ever dreamed I could have it. My husband encouraged me to check it out and now we are on our journey. This is definatly going to be a journey for both of us and I am thankful that he is so supportive. I am a month from surgery and will have my final meeting with my surgeon this week.

If anyone who has gone through this process has any suggestions on preparing and what I might need post surgery to make it a more comfortable process I would love to hear from you.

Who is your Doctor?

Hi Teresa and welcome to RealSelf!  You look like an excellent candidate for the tummy tuck.  You are going to have amazing results.

It feels so good to get rid of the pooch.

Make sure that you have plenty of help for the first two weeks post op.  You will need to rest and take it very easy the first 4-6 weeks.  No rushing anything in order to allow your body to heal properly.

You will have pain and swelling but each person is different with the level they actually experience.  Just go in with a positive attitude, know you will have some down time and focus on the prize at the end of the journey.  And of course stick with the ladies on the site.  They all have excellent experiences to share.

Keep us up to date and ask away with the questions.