Full TT and Lipo - Oklahoma

Mother of 3 who is ready to reclaim my body. My...

Mother of 3 who is ready to reclaim my body. My third child who is now 10 was born at a birth weight of 9lbs 13 oz and boy did my tummy pay for it, so now 10 yrs later i'm so ready to look nice in my clothes again!!

Wife and Mother of 3 children ages 16, 15, and 11...

Wife and Mother of 3 children ages 16, 15, and 11 with my 11 year old weighing in @ 9lbs 13 oz he took a toll on my body and I was ready to reclaim it on!! It was an awesome experience, although not fun in any way, I am soooooo glad I did it! I love my new body..3/28/2011

Tulsa Plastic Surgeon

Great doctor and staff..Professional in every area. Great pre and post op care, takes pride in making sure you are happy with your results.

I hope everything went well. I also had a big first baby of 9 lbs 14 oz and my 2nd was 10 lbs 3 oz.
thank you, and everything did go well!! Just been in recovery mode sorry I took so long I feel so much better now not to mention look so much better..lol
Best wishes to you!
thank you!
Good for you! I am sure you will be pleasantly surprised at your results just as I am. The pain is bearable and defiantly worth it
Thank you..that is very reassuring!!
What time is your surgery?
it's at 11
You'll do great. Good luck can't wait to hear how everything goes! Post pics as soon as u feel up to it.