Hoping for a Miracle - Lawton, OK

I'm on my third Co2 Laser resurfacing...

I'm on my third Co2 Laser resurfacing treatment. I had my first one done back in October/2010-for the price of $1,500- With not much positive results, I decided to go back on Dec/10 for another out of pocket expense of $500. Again, same situation, didn't see much of a difference in my acne scars.

I just had another one done on 3/24/11. I experience the usual painful, ozing,and swelling. 5 days have passed and my face stil red, but it looks great, only because i'm still a bit swollen so my acne scars are barely showing. God, I wish it would stay looking this great, but unfortunately that's not the case.

Everytime I've gone back for another treatment i always get the same excuse from the Dr, oh but you have to wait at least 6 months before you can see any improvement. Honestly, i don't buy it, but other than derma fillers, there really isn't much out there for someone with my condition.

I'm keeping my fingers cross this time and hoping i see some kind of improvement. I will keep you all posted.