Not Worth the Money and Pain - Oklahoma

I read many reviews before spending my hard earned...

I read many reviews before spending my hard earned money on the co2 and i was hoping for a more positive outcome but unfortunately that's not the case.

The procedure is very painful and requires two weeks to fully heal. After the first week your skin looks amazing, scars are gone and you are left with a youthful appearance.

After a month later things change. The pores around my nose seem to have gotten bigger. The acne scars also look bigger and almost as if they are moving.

I read that for some people you required several treatments before seing better results, so i went back for second one. Now a month later passed and still no changes. I keep being told by the doctor that it can take upto 6 months to see any changes. Honestly, is BS, they are making promises that they just can't deliver only to take your money.

Not worth the money

Can you give us an update regarding your final verdict on CO2?

Hi Oklahoma,

Thanks for the review and I'm so sorry you are dealing with this. You might want to check out the answers to the question in our doctor Q&A, How long until the redness and dents go away after CO2, it might help. Please keep us updated and hope everything improves.

Thanks,