My dentist explained a possibility of "sensitivity" during and/or for 24 hours after the procedure. Never did I expect to have excruciating pain now for 8 hours and counting. The procedure burned and was miserable and I was literally crying as I ran to my car. I had extreme sharp shooting pains from deep within my jaws to the tips of each tooth, which seemed to happen every 10 minutes for the first 6 hours. It felt like being shocked by electricity and I've been nauseous and had a headache all day.
For the past 2 hours, it has been a constant pain but not as extreme. I was prescribed Lortab but I may as well have taken a baby aspirin because I probably would have had the same results. I am still supposed to bleach at home but I am terrified to try it. Today was a miserable day but I must admit, my teeth are many shades whiter.