Wish I Had Done It Years Ago...Tummy Tuck with Lipo - Oklahoma City, OK

I honestly had wanted a tummy tuck for 9yrs, since...

I honestly had wanted a tummy tuck for 9yrs, since my daughter was born. Very unlucky after my first pregnancy, millions of stretch marks and a horrid looking stomach. I had never had any kind of surgery and was terrified to be put to sleep. It got to the point that my stomach was effecting my life, self esteem, and overall happiness. I told myself if I didn't have any more children by the time I was 35, I would have the procedure done. Being a single mom, and the thought of even taking a chance of something happening to me brought me to tears, but for some reason I just had faith that the timing was right, and that God was watching over me.

After years of research, years of going to consultations, I finally found a surgeon I felt extremely comfortable with. After reading about swelling, horrid drain stories, and horrid pain I wanted to put my main thoughts out there. Find a doctor that is up to date on the procedure and does not still use drains.

I had very little swelling the first week, which is unheard of from stories I read w/people that have drains. I also used Bromelain after reading it helped with swelling. I highly recommend the pain pump for five days. Expect pain the first week, but it's nothing you can't handle. I had such a fear of what the pain would be like, because I didn't have that much pain during childbirth w/the epidural. I feel like after reading stories, the pain pump helped a lot. I also recommend using dial soap before and after surgery, I got no infections, healed perfectly well..Use a stool softner for two weeks, and definitly take a pillow with you for the ride home! I carried a pillow with me around the house the first week. My surgeon made me clean out my bowels the night before surgery(magnesium citrate). It makes your stomach light and fluffy and HIGHLY decreases the risk of blood clots.

The surgery is something you will regret not doing sooner :) Email me if you would like to talk further. :)

I VERY much recommend finding a surgeon that is up to date on procedures, and does not use drains.