Great Surgeon - Oklahoma City, OK

After giving birth to my son 12 years ago, my body...

After giving birth to my son 12 years ago, my body just didn't look like me anymore. Dr Bajaj did a tummy tuck (including liposuction), lifted my breasts back up where they used to be, changed out my breast implants, and revised a scar from a previous surgery. I am just over a week post op and doing very well. Love the way I look already even though I won't see the final results for 6 more months. Genevieve Z.

update

I forgot to add that I had liposuction of my flanks also. Will be glad not to have to wear compression garment someday. Broke out in a rash on Saturday (surgery was done on Oct. 23). It appears that I may be sensitive to dermabond. Otherwise, everything going well.
It turns out that dermabond usually does not cause any reactions. The hospital where I had the surgery has dermaflex which is cheaper and my surgeon says a lot of her patients have reacted to it as opposed to dermabond. Good to know. So far, not being able to lift more than 5 pounds has been the hardest part of recovery, not counting the first 5 days. Was so glad when I could stand up straight and have the drains taken out.

Sorry about the rash! What has been the most difficult part of recovery for you and how are you coping?

update Nov 15

accidently posted my update under comments.
Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

She is a very skilled surgeon and it means a lot that she is board certified.