Glad I Had my Procedure - Oklahoma City, OK

I had a full tummy tuck with MR and lipo of the...

I had a full tummy tuck with MR and lipo of the flanks and inner and outer thighs. I consulted with another surgeon prior to consulting with Dr. Love and am amazed at the difference in communication. He made me feel at ease and was interested in what I wanted to acheive, not what flaws he might be able to fix. I had been considering the procedure for months when diet and excercise could not fix the problem areas. I am 11 days post op and very pleased with my results so far. Once I am healed I am confident I will have the body I have been working so hard for. I would highly recommend Dr. Love to anyone considering a cosmetic procedure.

I am so happy to hear you are doing well and on the mend.  Keep up the good work and send us updates on your progress.

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Love and his staff are great. They answer any questions you might have and accomodate the patients needs. The nurses Misty and Jennifer are proactive and take the time to explain things or show patients how to perform after care. Dr, Love is a straight shooter and wants to make sure you get maximum results from your procedure. Wait times are usually less than 15 minutes except for a one time emergency which I was in the office for over an hour and a half.