Exceptional Quality of Doctor - Oklahoma City, OK

As a freshman in high school I had already broken...

As a freshman in high school I had already broken my nose several times through sports leaving it misshapen and with a bump on it. I also had severely deviated septum’s which left me with 5 percent air flow. I was very hesitant to have a surgery because I did not want to go back to high school with a completely new nose. Dr. Wayne reassured me he made peoples noses to look natural as if they had never had a problem in their appearance in the first place. After my surgery and the swelling went down I could tell a dramatic difference in its function and appearance, but as for everyone else it just looked normal. I am convinced he is the best surgeon for any work or operation you want done and would highly recommend him.

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

His staff was always friendly and prompt about corresponding. Dr. Wayne really goes the extra mile to make sure you are well informed about every aspect of the surgery and comfortable with the process.

Thank you for sharing here on RealSelf! I'm so glad you were able to get this done and that it looked natural. We'd love to see your before and after photos! :)