Had a Complex About my Nose Since I Was a Kid and Dr. Wayne Fixed It! - Oklahoma City, OK

I don't have the typical bump on the bridge of the...

I don't have the typical bump on the bridge of the nose. I had an "overdeveloped columella and a bulbous tip". It runs in the family and I had always felt self-conscious about it. I researched OKC doctors and went for Dr. Wayne. I could not be happier. I've read horror stories about rhinoplasty-obviously its the center of your face and its a very daunting procedure. It was my first time under the knife and it went as smoothly as could be expected. My recovery was great and within one week I had minimal yellow bruising under one eye with no major bruising under bilateral eyes only edema. I have went and had to wait a while a couple of times but I am thankful he is being d/t being thorough because he always takes his time with me even if he is an hour or so behind his schedule.
Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wayne told me a good job is one that others won't notice. He was right. I see the difference-I'm no longer self-conscious about that part of me. But others don't notice. I don't look have an upturned tip which was my worse fear. The staff is always very friendly. Dr. Wayne is thorough and humble about his work but very, very precise. Its been one year and I still do checkups with him! I highly recommend Dr. Wayne. He cares about his work and is good at what he does. It may be a higher price than others but come on people, its your face!

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! Were there any supplies that especially helped you through recovery?