Rhinoplasty 12/13/12 - Oklahoma City, OK

Photo Update

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

In the beginning, I knew if I was going to go through with this procedure Dr. Wayne was going to be my surgeon, no questions asked. Starting with my first consultation Dr. Wayne was very personal and attentive to my concerns about my nose, and his ideas for a new image of my face. His office is very nice, clean, warm, and inviting, his staff was profession and welcoming. In his office he took pictures of my nose at different angles and manipulated them on his computer to give me an idea of what my nose could look like. The way my nose turned out after surgery looks better than anything a computer could generate. Dr. Wayne always made himself accessible to me for any post-op issues or concerns. I would recommend Dr. Wayne any day of the week to any person seeking plastic surgery. Basically, Dr. Wayne, in my eyes, is the go-to surgeon for a Rhinoplasty not only in Oklahoma, but in this region. Having a parent in the medical field I knew I already had an expert opinion. I was apprehensive at first, but I knew not only would Dr. Wayne be perfect for my procedure, but also he was the only surgeon I would let touch my face. He far exceed my already high expectations, he has made me so unbelievably happy and so much more confident.

I have looked at pictures here and this guy is doing great jobs. I look forward to meeting with him on my appointed date with my daughter which wants a very minor procedure done on her nose as she got a volleyball spiked and landed on her nose about 3 years ago and she is 14 (small cartilage bump). She wants to correct it and naturally, I am and her mom, afraid of any surgery. I also have a great recommendation and saw his work with a friend of mine that went and did her nose with Dr Wayne. Hoping for the best.

Thanks for your doctor testimonial. If you'd like to come back and add more about yourself and your procedure, I can file your review into the rhinoplasty community. Thank you in advance!