Reaction to Xeomin- Oklahoma City, OK

I went in For my first time to get a little Xeomin...

I went in For my first time to get a little Xeomin or Botox for my 11's and some in my forehead. I received 28 units all together. A day later I had weird pressure in my ears, weak neck muscles. Every few days my symptoms grew and got worse. I ended up having a hard time swalloing, nausea, indigestion, 2 weeks of insomnia, shortness of breath, a 13 lb weight loss. It felt like a rock in my throat. This has been going on for a month now! I will say my symptoms are not as severe as the third week wich was by far the most intense!!! I wish I'd read some of these "possible" side effects before my awful experience. My forehead looks great, but I will NEVER get Xeomin or botox again!!! It's sooo not worth it!!! I just hope these symptoms will go away soon:(

Woow
So what caused the reaction ? Xeomin or Botox ? (No, they are never injected together)
It was xeomin. Never again. When it wore off in 3 months my symptoms did to. Thank GOD!!!!
I had Xeomin last year. No reaction whatsoever. Just like Botox but acted faster and lasted as long. I have been getting Botox for my migraines since it went on the market . That's what Botox was originally developed for. Tho I've never had 28 units ... my forehead and 11's take 14 max. Either your Doc used too much or u are allergic to the main ingredient in Botox and Xeomin. Good thing you don't have migraines ! It's saved me from the horrible migraine meds I kept trying to take (and always ended up with worse migraines).

Oh my word, it is now July 29th are you better now? Can you please post an update on your condition. I have never heard of anything like this before. So sorry that you have suffered like this.

Whoa that is a crazy reaction!  What did your doctor say about it?  Thanks for sharing your story with us.